2019 Membership thread - 100k again and growing!

Remove this Banner Ad

I called in November to let the club know that I'd like to upgrade to Family membership with the addition of my newest. Ok. Cool. No issues.

Just before Christmas, wife and I received our membership. Score. But where's the membership for my two kids? Thought maybe it'll arrive separately. Big package with the baby tiger scarves I imagine. Must take time.

Checked the mail this afternoon. Package from RFC. Bit thin. Maybe it's like a dehydrated scarf this time where we wash and bam - baby size scarf. Save on packagaging cost. More money for better facilities. Open up. 4 memberships. Wife and I now have two separate cards with different barcode numbers. And no kids scarf.

I guess I win in a way... I can bring friends and guest for free. And I paid my membership fee all upfront as well...

My brother overseas paid for an Essendon membership for my elderly mum.
A soft pack arrived, with a scarf, lanyard, stickers, etc, but no membership card.
I was concerned the card might have gone missing in the mail.
I contacted Essendon membership, (they have John Worsfold on a recorded message) the staff member was quite good.
He said they send out the card separately and secondly.
I think our system is better.
The membership card is the most important thing, surely.

My brother overseas paid for an Essendon membership for my elderly mum.....
....The membership card is the most important thing, surely.

Not being an Essendon member is the most important thing.

My brother overseas paid for an Essendon membership for my elderly mum.
A soft pack arrived, with a scarf, lanyard, stickers, etc, but no membership card.
I was concerned the card might have gone missing in the mail.
I contacted Essendon membership, (they have John Worsfold on a recorded message) the staff member was quite good.
He said they send out the card separately and secondly.
I think our system is better.
The membership card is the most important thing, surely.

how did u become a tiger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we will only get 90k this year. the pie fan was right when he said 100k was a flash in the pan

90k? That’s a terrible effort. I mean that’s only double what Norf, Saints and Geelong can achieve and triple what GWS, GC and Carlton can achieve.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

My Dad was never the same when Fitzroy merged, he never enjoyed footy fully again.
That's why I hope Richmond remains strong financially with a healthy membership.
We need to be extremely prudent with new teams like AFLW etc, limit financial exposure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back