2019 Membership thread - 100k again and growing!

Remove this Banner Ad

We are still selling well. Last year they were probably adding xmas holiday sales 6 weeks late. I think the gap will widen again by Round 1.

That'd be nice. We just snuck over 100K last year. Crush it this year hopefully.

wet coke fan on the mb membership thread saying we give away free memberships and count them in the total :drunk:
It's amazing how many people have no idea how memberships are counted. Most people still think pet memberships are counted.

Ultimately it comes down to the AFL's audit. Pet memberships and membetship under $50 aren't counted.

It's amazing how many people have no idea how memberships are counted. Most people still think pet memberships are counted.

Ultimately it comes down to the AFL's audit. Pet memberships and membership under $50 aren't counted.

Correct, min $50 spend and the club must send out a membership pack for the buyer to qualify as a member.

wet coke fan on the mb membership thread saying we give away free memberships and count them in the total :drunk:
yep totally, how else could we possible get 100,000 members. ....anyhow I have just purchased 4 free memberships again this year!!

How many other clubs official total went UP after the audit last year? If I recall correctly our total went up, albeit not by much but up all the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha how lames that , afl only count >$55. Makes me laugh the stunts everyone else has tried and failed to bridge the gap
Coll half price
Ess free show bag
Bloos free upgrade
Saints pay 3 get 11
NM buy 11 get17

As we strive toward 110,000

Haha how lames that , afl only count >$55. Makes me laugh the stunts everyone else has tried and failed to bridge the gap
Coll half price
Ess free show bag
Bloos free upgrade
Saints pay 3 get 11
NM buy 11 get17

As we strive toward 110,000
We should increas the cost of the Richmond membership just to give the minnows a chance

Just add $20 onto all memberships the club could use the extra $2,000,000 ;)

Didn't Collingwood get fined by the ACCC for lying about some shitty membership deal they had? Ha ha ha....
From memory it was misleading Collingwood supporters that they would get to tickets to 2 or 3 games and guernsey,all for the low low price of $20 Its what they didnt disclose that got them in trouble with the ACCC lol

An attempt to rob there own ....Typical collingwood culture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back