2019 Membership thread - 100k again and growing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
From memory it was misleading Collingwood supporters that they would get to tickets to 2 or 3 games and guernsey,all for the low low price of $20 Its what they didnt disclose that got them in trouble with the ACCC lol

An attempt to rob there own ....Typical collingwood culture

Embarrassing

It's amazing how many people have no idea how memberships are counted. Most people still think pet memberships are counted.

Ultimately it comes down to the AFL's audit. Pet memberships and membetship under $50 aren't counted.

I'm looking at you Adelaide! :drunk:

caddyshack

Club Legend
Dec 23, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 2.10.02 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JazMac

All Australian
Oct 3, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Is there actually 70,000 melbourne supporters ??

Cant say i have met more than 10 my entire life and im 53
I was mates with a Melbourne supporter in my teens and early twenties (early 70's to early eighties). He ended up changing to be a tiger support as he got sick of me bagging him as we were winning premierships and they weren't. The fickle b**stard then moved to SE Qld and became a Bears/Lions supporter. Never met another Melb supporter.

Melbourne chief executive has set a target of 70,000 members in 2019. They’re currently on 37,978 members.

o_Oo_Oo_O
No harm in aiming high as long as you have a strong strategic plan in place to to meet these goals but I think this will be a huge stretch for the MFC considering there growth in the last 5 years has remained relatively flat

tigerwill

Premiership Player
Mar 19, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
No harm in aiming high as long as you have a strong strategic plan in place to to meet these goals but I think this will be a huge stretch for the MFC considering there growth in the last 5 years has remained relatively flat

They've been membership tanking. They think they get priority selecting members. Bloody nuffies

BF Tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back