2019 Membership thread - 100k again and growing!

Good on the Richmond FC and AFL. Hopefully we can get rid of more of these stupid trolls.

Those comments towards any of the AFL players, no matter what club they play for, are not ok!

Bravo, Tigers. :clapping:
I’m actually embarrassed that a Richmond member would say something like that.

It’s stupid and it really needs to be done with. Doesn’t matter what race, religion, sex, gender, skin colour you have/are we’re all bloody human and need to realise that!

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
I’m actually embarrassed that a Richmond member would say something like that.

It’s stupid and it really needs to be done with. Doesn’t matter what race, religion, sex, gender, skin colour you have/are we’re all bloody human and need to realise that!
Yeah, anyone with such terrible judgement as to post something like that for the world to see, is the type of judgement I would normally associate with supporting the Bombers, not the Tigers.
Seriously though, there are random morons out there and no club can be blamed for being associated with them as long as they take a united stand against crap like this, exactly like the Tigers and everyone else seems to be doing this week. The response from around the country has been a bright silver lining to the cloud.

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
DAE think some people just say monkey to troll now? I'm not defending this guy, because if you wanna troll pretending to be a racist, don't complain if people now think you're a racist.

I just can't believe there are that many people out there who genuinely mean it.

Also 2 years is a good amount of time. Gives them a chance to change. I don't agree with people who want a lifetime ban.

Im surprised only 1 in 93k is that dumb tbh.

Well if you include the dude that was throwing cut lunches in the crowd on Thursday night it hasn’t been a great week for the masses

DevilsAvocado

Team Captain
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
DAE think some people just say monkey to troll now? I'm not defending this guy, because if you wanna troll pretending to be a racist, don't complain if people now think you're a racist.

I just can't believe there are that many people out there who genuinely mean it.

Also 2 years is a good amount of time. Gives them a chance to change. I don't agree with people who want a lifetime ban.

There are.... PLUS HEAPS MORE.

Good job Tigers - don't make it easy to get his m'ship back. The Tigers do a lot in the reconciliation space, so they won't be making it easy I am sure.

What a *ing douchebag.

EDIT: spelling.

Well if you include the dude that was throwing cut lunches in the crowd on Thursday night it hasn’t been a great week for the masses
People need the grow the f up. It’s the 21st century, it is not cool to post or say racist/prejudice comments to other people, and it isn’t cool to hit people at all.

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
As much as we want every member possible, the club needs to ban the members who have been getting up to the violent and racist s**t lately. We don't want our club associated with this scum, and the reputational damage to the club could very easily cost the club financially. Not to mention the s**t we will cop as a collective.

As much as we want every member possible, the club needs to ban the members who have been getting up to the violent and racist s**t lately. We don't want our club associated with this scum, and the reputational damage to the club could very easily cost the club financially. Not to mention the s**t we will cop as a collective.

To revive a 2018 thread, time for these two flogs and the dicks who bashed the old dude after the game last year to * off and lose their seats on the Tiggy Train

Were they even members? I thought they just had passes into the MCC for the game thanks to their father who is some prominent figure.

Ban them anyway, gotta have some standards on the tiggy train

Back