Remove this Banner Ad

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Couldn't find this thread anywhere.

Just renewed this morning and the club said we are sitting at 60k, can anyone remember the numbers for this time last year?

I dare say there would be a fair % of Ryan Burton fans who would be protesting ATM.. once they see Chad on the park they'll come back. Would be surprised if we didn't break another record particularly if we start strong.
Surely, other than maybe the Burton family, they're Hawks fans first & Burton fans second?

If people are holding off signing up because we lost Burton, as opposed to jumping on board the recruitment of Winged God, Scully & Skrillex, then I kinda hope they sign up as members with Port...

I dare say there would be a fair % of Ryan Burton fans who would be protesting ATM.. once they see Chad on the park they'll come back. Would be surprised if we didn't break another record particularly if we start strong.
most of pre-christmas is auto renewals, the fact we have 60k roll over is great

most that opt out of auto renew closer to the start of the season

I agree a strong start helps, it's one of the reasons the club protested hosting the Doggies at Marvel in Round 2 and why our opening fixture is good and bad

We should come out of the first two months pretty healthy on the win/loss but there aren't many games that are going to drive membership sales based on people wanting to attend.

Our home fixture this year will make selling memberships tougher

I'm more inclined to think Cyril retiring would impact us more than Burton going to Port at this stage. Wingard coming in will certainly help inject some excitement back into the team

Surely, other than maybe the Burton family, they're Hawks fans first & Burton fans second?

If people are holding off signing up because we lost Burton, as opposed to jumping on board the recruitment of Winged God, Scully & Skrillex, then I kinda hope they sign up as members with Port...

Yeah not sure, just basing it off the protest page on FB, they had over 1000 likes I am sure.

in related news, I just got an email saying my membership pack dispatched today, expected delivery 28th (probably from China), which is disappointing as previous years packs' for my daughter and I have gone under the tree ready for opening on the big day :(

Yeah not sure, just basing it off the protest page on FB, they had over 1000 likes I am sure.

Every day I find new ways to validate my overall lack of faith in humanity - that is today’s.

Not directed at you of course tige, just the pinheads joining that group.

Every day I find new ways to validate my overall lack of faith in humanity - that is today’s.

Not directed at you of course tige, just the pinheads joining that group.
I have utmost faith in humanity, most humans I know are not on FB :)

My youngest cousin went for Hawthorn when he was little but then he became a Sydney boy when Buddy went there. Now he’ll be a Swan forever. Truly sad story. He was a Hawks fan for 2012 and a Swans fan for 2014. A truly sad story.

My youngest cousin went for Hawthorn when he was little but then he became a Sydney boy when Buddy went there. Now he’ll be a Swan forever. Truly sad story. He was a Hawks fan for 2012 and a Swans fan for 2014. A truly sad story.
Look, footy is littered with tragic stories such as this, but you gotta have faith.

Buddy will soon be gone & O'Meara, Sicily & Wingard are yet to hit their peaks.

Perhaps... Perhaps, there's still hope?

Either way, I wish your little cousin all the best.

That’s worthy of Roman like exile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, footy is littered with tragic stories such as this, but you gotta have faith.

Buddy will soon be gone & O'Meara, Sicily & Wingard are yet to hit their peaks.

Perhaps... Perhaps, there's still hope?
There’s no coming back. I don’t think Buddy is even in his top 5 favourite Swans players.

Oh well. You win some, you lose some. His other siblings are all Hawks. Including one that went from Sydney to Hawks.

Hawks should be in the top few in terms of membership figures again.

He who laughs last.....

I said he not she!
I didn't think you'd met my daughter!

Ah who am I kidding, I've still got her covered, plus she blames me for hers half the time

I have utmost faith in humanity, most humans I know are not on FB :)
Most I know are on facebook unfortunately but don't use it for good reason. To me, Facebook is there for the parents and grand parents of the world to secretly see what everyone else is doing and for the capture of data. Whether people like it or not, it is here to stay, or something else taking its place. It is a sad state of affairs but one in which we must embrace as the world shifts from community based interactions to purely digital.

Stratton has also kicked a goal... who is in charge of this stuff?!
the chinese company making them must be geelong supporters :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back