2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Found my first PAFC membership my dad got me the year I was bornView attachment 605730

It was a good year for firsts. Can’t believe it’s been 30 years tbh.

BADB5837-6A95-4B18-87A4-9935332F7E9A.jpeg

The Football Club?

Could have been the full club membership versus basic season ticket thing we ran with until well into our AFL journey, noting Rigs’ numbered adult membership says ‘The Magpies Club’ (Licensed).

Nov 8, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Anyone else get tired or receiving damn lapel pins in membership packages. I will not be wearing a suit in the outer. Same with Adelaide United. How many GA red memberships wear a suit to the game? I could kind of understand for those platinum and corporate members. Would be nice if they send out a hat once in a while or a keyring or something. At least the pen has a use. * off lapel pins. I have got too many useless ones built up over the years.

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
Anyone else get tired or receiving damn lapel pins in membership packages. I will not be wearing a suit in the outer. Same with Adelaide United. How many GA red memberships wear a suit to the game? I could kind of understand for those platinum and corporate members. Would be nice if they send out a hat once in a while or a keyring or something. At least the pen has a use. **** off lapel pins. I have got too many useless ones built up over the years.

They, like lanyards, are not mandatory attire

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Anyone else get tired or receiving damn lapel pins in membership packages. I will not be wearing a suit in the outer. Same with Adelaide United. How many GA red memberships wear a suit to the game? I could kind of understand for those platinum and corporate members. Would be nice if they send out a hat once in a while or a keyring or something. At least the pen has a use. **** off lapel pins. I have got too many useless ones built up over the years.
The pins are a collectors item and keep sake. I'd be devo if they ever disappeared.

Last edited:

MilitaryLC

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2018
On a dirt track.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Put em on a favourite scarf.

Dec 20, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies!
I replaced my facial piercings with 'em

The pins area collectors item and keep sake. I'd be devo if they ever disappeared.
I've got every one of mine pinned to a Port beanie. There is no way I'd ever wear it anywhere but every year I religiously pin the next one on it, it's a treasure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got every one of mine pinned to a Port beanie. There is no way I'd ever wear it anywhere but every year I religiously pin the next one on it, it's a treasure.

Same, ive got all mine on a scarf

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys

My God Father is a life long Sturt member and had collected the membership pins which he pinned to a Sturt sign, then one year they just stopped including pins - so he has never been a member since.

Now, I do the same thing with my pins - I have a square canvas Power print - with all my membership pins on it, along with a couple of other significant pins (first Showdown win, Premiership etc).

I would probably be pissed off with the club enough to cancel my membership if they ever stopped including the badgers.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Same, ive got all mine on a scarf

I have a miniature 2004 premiership flag with all my badges on them.

I'm mainly annoyed that they didn't give badges out to junior members so I've only got from 2004 and a few that i've been able to rustle up from 1997-2003.

The badge is the most important thing in the pack after the ticket and it's not even close. I'd be filthy if they didn't do them

I have a miniature 2004 premiership flag with all my badges on them.

I'm mainly annoyed that they didn't give badges out to junior members so I've only got from 2004 and a few that i've been able to rustle up from 1997-2003.

The badge is the most important thing in the pack after the ticket and it's not even close. I'd be filthy if they didn't do them

In befo’...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back