2019 Membership

Can't say it wasn't effective though.

Just signed up my niece for a Planet Scouse membership and have already received a thankyou text from someone claiming to be Ian Rush.

Did you get a free John Butcher "World in Motion" figurine?

I did.

Big thumbs down at plastering MEMBER and CLUB 1870 in big writing...not something that should need advertising and ruins and aesthetic appeal

Funny you should say that. To a lot of folks in Sydney, "Club 1870" just sounds like the name of some random brothel on Elizabeth St.

Lawnchair Larry

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Its 4% across the board as some are less, some no changes - kids and some more. From Rooch's story on Monday arvo and in Tuesday's paper about the 2 minute video.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...b/news-story/279cdc63b05b7038f1463def12b20812
Membership renewals will kick in from October 17. Fans with reserved seats at Adelaide Oval have until November 30 to keep their places at the “Portress”. There will be a general four per cent increase in membership prices. “That has been kept to a minimum,” Richardson said. “We are staying in the bottom half of the AFL’s list for membership costs.”

Splitting hairs a bit but I wouldn't mind knowing the weighted % increase eg
=[(fractional membership Gold) x % increase in Gold] + [(fractional membership Platinum) x % increase Platinum] +.......etc
Unfortunately I do not know member numbers in each category as a fraction of total members.

May 8, 2014
Adelaide Airport
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, QPR
Just renewed my membership, I've downgraded from Essential Platinum to Essential Gold for two reasons. The first being the only benefit of upgrading is guaranteed Grand Final ticket, should Port make it instead of a ticket ballot, but let's face it, Port's probably not gonna be premiers next year, I'd be surprised if we even make the finals. The second is that I'll be overseas for two months, travelling around the USA and Canada in August and September anyway.

Mar 22, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Carolina Panther's
lol I hope you have seen the news that this is a complete rip off and plastic garbage by now.
Yeah I know but newcastle Jets sung never tear us apart before we did, celtics fc claim to have sung you'll never walk alone before Liverpool, I'm sure there's countless examples of this throughout sport history! point is clubs copy other clubs and now all of a sudden Port supporters around here want to make a big deal out of it. Anyway regardless of who said it first the words still rung true to me as a Port supporter

mic59

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 20, 2002
Alberton, the chosen land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Blyth Spartans, Dallas Cowboys
Completed my renewal for Power and Maggies today. Tried earlier but the site was slow on my computer. Still got the gold membership, I have been trying to upgrade since 2013 but gave up this year and just straight renewed.

tryonthis

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just renewed my membership, I've downgraded from Essential Platinum to Essential Gold for two reasons. The first being the only benefit of upgrading is guaranteed Grand Final ticket, should Port make it instead of a ticket ballot, but let's face it, Port's probably not gonna be premiers next year, I'd be surprised if we even make the finals. The second is that I'll be overseas for two months, travelling around the USA and Canada in August and September anyway.

I've kept my Essential Gold membership despite living overseas for the last 3 years and about to move interstate in the next few months. No regrets. Don't think I'll ever give up my Port membership.

Decided to keep things rolling over.
3 x Platinum and 1 x Black Diamond.

Do it for Hoff.

do_it_for_hoff.jpg

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Just got a message saying the membership will auto renew on the 17th, but you can optout if you want to.

like last year will probably wait until the december deadline to see if I can pay it full, if not do the 8 monthly repayments.

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Decided to keep things rolling over.
3 x Platinum and 1 x Black Diamond.

Do it for Hoff.

View attachment 570870

Like for the Hoff, love for the bonus Butch.

We’ll be moving back to Adelaide about mid-way through next year so I’ve just changed our Vic memberships to GA + waitlist. Now to undermine everyone’s optimism with months of negative shitposting and get some decent reserved seating vacancies happening! :p

Got the renewal notice for my son's baby membership this morning.

Gee do I pay the $30 or 10 monthly installments of $3?

10 monthly instalments. That way the club can't piss it all away on ghost drops all in the one go.

Got the renewal notice for my son's baby membership this morning.

Gee do I pay the $30 or 10 monthly installments of $3?

Make them earn it.

MrPlow

Club Legend
Oct 25, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Is anyone an essential power member with platinum option?

Swear it wasn’t anywhere near $475 last year...

David Puddy

All Australian
Aug 19, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Serious question..

How do we know if our specific membership will auto-renew? And how do I turn this off?

Power Girl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Serious question..

How do we know if our specific membership will auto-renew? And how do I turn this off?
the club would have sent you a text or email stating that your auto renewal will happen on the 17th of October.

You can always send Will Northeast an email he is great at replying and sorting out your enquiries quickly

Back