2019 Membership

ab56452001

Club Legend
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’m sure once we start to show signs of success - you will jump back on the bandwagon...
Not so sure ,took a fair bit of being pissed off ( 80% KH and his renewal) over a fair amount of time ,add to that i really want to crap on the SANFL/SMA . Once a person makes a decision to walk it would have to be a pretty convincing argument put forward to reverse that decision that was not taken lightly, cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GremioPower

"Ad Astra Per Aspera"
Uruguayana, RS (BRA) [last: Rockville, MD (USA)]
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Cleveland Indian
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
Gee that's around 2,500 down , lucky there was a pent up demand for Seats and upgrades , might have been 5,000 plus otherwise .
The pissed off feeling was there at close of business at Christmas. 49,110 total was 2,000 down on 2018 membership and 900 down on 2017 and 2016.

Last edited:

RossFC

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Moderator #635
Drop a big elbow on Carlton at home tomorrow then the guys on the mic should tell fans in attendance to get a membership if they haven't already done it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Maybe those busloads of Chinese that went to the wrong stadium signed up for St Kilda instead of us.
I wouldn’t be surprised, given PAFC’s total lack of interest in marketing International memberships, even after recruiting Whiz Kid Oli from Sydney as GM ‘Marketing & Brand’ to invent, pull off and oversee projects like that.

Is Cos Cardone still chairman of the Marketing & Branding Committee? That would contribute negatively as well. He didn’t even go to Shanghai, I understand.

Top Bottom