Schulzenfest

TheBrownDog
Feb 23, 2008
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
Wasn’t a fan of the loaded options regarding “which home/clash guernsey would you prefer to see in AFL matches”.

And true to form the prisonbars/wharf pylons are referred to as “black and white stripes”.

fonzie.mp3
Such a corporate bulls**t tactic. We become more and more like the Crows every day. About the only difference at this point is that we still have clubrooms.

tribey

5 Wins In-A-Row Certificate Recipients '13/'14/'18
Mar 9, 2003
Queen St & Peter Rd
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
NUFC, YES.
Such a corporate bulls**t tactic. We become more and more like the Crows every day. About the only difference at this point is that we still have clubrooms.
I had no choice but to select the obvious for home games - completely unrealistic and will be written off as me and everyone else being deluded or uneducated on the realities of the situation.

But if you don’t select it at all the stats will be used as justification it’s not a battle worth fighting and enthusiasts are just an ageing vocal minority trapped in the past.

Also forced to choose silver for the clash - I prefer the white which wasn’t even listed, teal is a distant twelfth and the current home black isn’t a genuine option as a clash, let alone the “black and white stripes”.

Urgh.

manureid

Hall of Famer
Nov 24, 2003
Deleted Threads
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United,Raiders
It was like when we had public consultation over transforming health... I kid you not the question was, do South Australians want a better health care system.... Yes/No.

Closed a hospital.

Capital Power

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
Hmmm, sounds like the ABC's pre-election Vote Compass "Do you think the rich should pay more tax"? Lo and behold, I should have voted Green. Yeah, right.

GranFormaggi

All Australian
Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well this is the first time I have felt the need to complete this survey. It's borne of the fact I have a strong sense of antipathy for what the proud club I have followed for 40+ years has become.

I'm expecting no response - a bit like what the football department has done since 2014.....nothing. I'm hopeful that the general feeling of negativity will permeate the results so significantly that the Board have no choice but to think about addressing member concerns.

No chance I am winning the jumper which will no doubt go to someone blowing wind up the club's arse and who'll smile nicely in the social media posts.

Capital Power

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
Does seem strange timing for a member survey after the turgid slop (TM) (PowerGirl IIRC) we got last week. Perhaps they were expecting even worse next week.

Top Bottom