2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't find an existing thread - mods please merge if I'm blind or this should be somewhere else.

Received an email today re. The Club 1870 2019 exclusive merch.

First time I've received info about it so early. I like the idea of the beanie, im sure it'll look a little better in real life. Training top is cool, albeit not my thing.
60da1efa6bded8f85929460598052dd6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ill probably buy both. Dont like the "member 2019" plastered across both beanie and jumper. But besides that, solid design.

The designs have actually been good the past few years. Have a few items that dont actually make you look like a nuffy. Which is nice...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ill probably buy both. Dont like the "member 2019" plastered across both beanie and jumper. But besides that, solid design.

The designs have actually been good the past few years. Have a few items that dont actually make you look like a nuffy. Which is nice...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
No need to buy them... they are included in the membership.

I wish they would stop putting the year on the gear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current inflation rate in Australia: 2.9%
Platinum A price increase:
(15/495) x 100 = 3.0%

Seems reasonable.

Except when it's 4.6% for Gold A
6.25% for Silver A

Doesn't seem to be a standardised increase.

That's because it seems to be a relatively universal increase of either $15 or $20. It's not percentage based.

Got my renewal notice today. Have until 30 November. Just to show my excitement at the prospect of winning the premiership in 2019, I will renew tomorrow.

Got my renewal notice today. Have until 30 November. Just to show my excitement at the prospect of winning the premiership in 2019, I will renew tomorrow.
My auto renewal is for 17th October. No way will I just yet.

Current inflation rate in Australia: 2.9%
Platinum A price increase:
(15/495) x 100 = 3.0%

Seems reasonable.
Its 4% across the board as some are less, some no changes - kids and some more. From Rooch's story on Monday arvo and in Tuesday's paper about the 2 minute video.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...b/news-story/279cdc63b05b7038f1463def12b20812
Membership renewals will kick in from October 17. Fans with reserved seats at Adelaide Oval have until November 30 to keep their places at the “Portress”. There will be a general four per cent increase in membership prices. “That has been kept to a minimum,” Richardson said. “We are staying in the bottom half of the AFL’s list for membership costs.”

lol I hope you have seen the news that this is a complete rip off and plastic garbage by now.

Can't say it wasn't effective though.

Just signed up my niece for a Planet Scouse membership and have already received a thankyou text from someone claiming to be Ian Rush.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back