2019 Membership

I'm trying to work out why the clubs were displayed in that order but not seeing a pattern yet.

May have to hand back my mensa membership.
The only thing I thought when I saw it was that the 3 lines total were similar and that they wanted to bury the Suns rather than have it stick out.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
I'm trying to work out why the clubs were displayed in that order but not seeing a pattern yet.

May have to hand back my mensa membership.

Maybe it took a mensa mind to come up with an arrangement that was so utterly random. Hang on - this was a Footy Show social media post wasn't it...

The only thing I thought when I saw it was that the 3 lines total were similar and that they wanted to bury the Suns rather than have it stick out.

It's definitely been adjusted. Most of it is in alphabetical order based on team nickname.

HinkleysHeroes

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Still waiting on my membership pack - I was part of the auto-renewals. Hopefully it will come soon!
A friend of mine auto renewed and does not have it yet also. I signed back up on last day of renewals and also do not have mine.

I'm sure it's ok as I've heard from others that they get theirs about 3-4 weeks out from the season proper.

You'll get it in about a Portnight.

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
I assume these 25,000 or so, free crows e-memberships, just roll over and you are automatically a member each year without doing anything. Easy way to keep the numbers up.
I can confirm that Doesgod Hatefages received an email advising that their free Crows digital membership has been automatically renewed for the 2019 season.

Bo, Bl, De, Ca, Bu, Ma
Cr, Gi, Ha, Do, Li, Ka
Po, Ti, Sw, Ea, Su, Sa

Doesn't look like someone knows their alphabet.
H, He, Li, Be, B,
C, N, O, F, Ne :think:

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
I can confirm that Doesgod Hatefages received an email advising that their free Crows digital membership has been automatically renewed for the 2019 season.

H, He, Li, Be, B,
C, N, O, F, Ne :think:

funny-memes-i-see-what-you-did-there-dumpaday-9.jpg

My membership pack arrived today. I've been a member for 16 years apparently – couldn't remember when my parents signed me up for a junior membership but I guess it must have been 2004.

I'm all signed up twice. Will be signing my kids up tomorrow. We've got one more season ticket this year as well

If infants are signed up, do they count in the membership numbers?
Not unless you buy them a seat, as our junior and baby memberships without game day access are less than $50.

If infants are signed up, do they count in the membership numbers?
$50+/membership is the AFL audited approved total but the club counts the $25 baby membership in its total.

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Be nice to be sponsored by standard chartered still.

I wonder if KT or anyone has approached them to rejoin?

With the 150 year celebrations coming up and Standard Chartered having such a long and successful history with the club - surely a pitch would be at least worth the effort!

Worst that can happen is they say no... right??

Back