2019 Membership

Mattdougie

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Got my members polo and hoodie and I must say little disappointed with the polo. Very plain and looks cheap but the hoodie I don’t mind at all.

Cap is ok nothing special but it’s just a cap and my missus loves the scarf so overall not too bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
I presume that Liam will be signing up Miley as a member for 2019? If so, I shall forgive her father for "Achy Breaky Heart" which became the first single ever to achieve triple Platinum status in Australia and also the best-selling single in 1992. :eek:

dogwatch

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal, Ainslie FC
The consecutive year badges are great - I got my 25 year one last year. Only issue is that the club never kept or lost records of how long people have been members. They had a questionnaire several years ago where they asked how many years you had been a member. I had to think back and I put down what I could recall - back to the days of a reserved seat on the wooden benches on the wing at WO.

I t wasn't until I did some cleaning up, that I found my membership cards pre dating the year I said by 3 or 4 years, so i guess I've done myself out of a potential 30 year member next year!

Oh well, it's a nice touch
Same thing happened to me but I only missed out on one extra year.

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Picked up my 3 game pack with a scarf, stickers, 5 year certificate etc. It didn't include the membership card itself, any reason why?

hazza21

Senior List
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Back in Aus for a month next year which coincides with 3 dogs home games. Was looking at getting a 3 game membership, to support the club and continue my consecutive years. But $95... you can buy 3 Adult tickets to games separately for $25 each ($75). Does the club make no money off that at all and the $20 extra goes in the clubs pocket?

It's a bit insulting that they used to hand them out for free to Vic Uni students, etc a few years back. Perhaps I'm a bit out of touch with it all but interested to get some feedback.

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Back in Aus for a month next year which coincides with 3 dogs home games. Was looking at getting a 3 game membership, to support the club and continue my consecutive years. But $95... you can buy 3 Adult tickets to games separately for $25 each ($75). Does the club make no money off that at all and the $20 extra goes in the clubs pocket?

It's a bit insulting that they used to hand them out for free to Vic Uni students, etc a few years back. Perhaps I'm a bit out of touch with it all but interested to get some feedback.
You also get the membership pack and yearbook. Other clubs' 3 game memberships are the same price or more.

Vic Uni have and do a put a lot of money into the club and the Whitten Oval and assist with sport science and use of their facilities. I wouldn't be concerned with their students and staff getting free tickets (or in the past free memberships).

https://www.vu.edu.au/industry/our-partnerships/western-bulldogs-football-club

Top Bottom