2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Less day games next year, moving back to section 67 from section 43. Hopefully we can stay that side of the stadium for the nest few years and seat changes aren't so easy to make every year.

We Burpen*******garies will miss you ......... good luck back on the "Dark"side.

Added on the September membership. Not that I think we'll make the finals but the club deserves the extra support. Excited for 2019!
For $40 it's pretty good insurance ;) Can't agree more with you that the Club deserves the extra support.

Latest #UNCAGED vid on Lions website is cool. Someone at the Club has a good deal of artistic flair; wonder who it is? They deserve recognition. Sounds very much like M.Voss narrating too ! If it is Voss, well done to the Club & thanks must go to Port for being such great sports.

edit
PS: I believe the September Membership is capped at around 7000, with those who buy this year given first option next year. Food for thought.

Last edited:
For $40 it's pretty good insurance ;) Can't agree more with you that the Club deserves the extra support.

Latest #UNCAGED vid on Lions website is cool. Someone at the Club has a good deal of artistic flair; wonder who it is? They deserve recognition. Sounds very much like M.Voss narrating too ! If it is Voss, well done to the Club & thanks must go to Port for being such great sports.
I'd be astonished if THE Micheal Voss was allowed to be in a Lions club promotion, audio or visual.

It's Zorks.

Just received our AGM and financial year papers in the mail. $200k odd loss this year, but an improvement on $2.2m loss in 2017. Great to see.

Also FYI if you normally just throw these in the bin, the board is electing members again - including Leigh Matthews.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just renewed for next season, 3 adult prime September Memberships + 3 3 game junior Memberships, bring it on.:D:footy::thumbsu::fire::brisbane:
giphy.gif

Just received our AGM and financial year papers in the mail. $200k odd loss this year, but an improvement on $2.2m loss in 2017. Great to see.

Also FYI if you normally just throw these in the bin, the board is electing members again - including Leigh Matthews.
When I got that in the mail I was excited thinking I got my membership package

The Loyal Lion payments have just kicked over for the new season, so now that has happened they usually start processing memberships and start deliveries in mid-late December. But it's not uncommon to not receive a pack until the new year.

God I'm loving the digital team. These videos are epic. Massive pat on the back Lions_Insider

Excerpt from 2016 Financial Audit:
MATERIAL UNCERTAINTY REGARDING CONTINUATION AS A GOING CONCERN. Without modification to the above opinion, we draw attention to note 1(B) to the financial report which indicates that as at 31 October 2016 the Company has a deficiency in net assets of $10,871,864, a deficiency in current assets of $10,677,624 and that the ability of the Company to continue as a going concern is dependent upon the Company being able to successfully generate sufficient funds through membership, sponsorship, fundraising, gate receipts and other sources, including the Australian Football League’s distributions.

Got two extra mates on board as members this year :thumbsu:
That's the act of a great supporter CarterS. The Lions really need a lot more members like you! Love reading comments like yours & would love to read more similar posts.

Personally, rather than buying 1 Adult & 2 Juniors, I took a Family Membership with 4x September Memberships & Birthday Cards for the kids from two of the Clubs new recruits. It's not a big sacrifice & i'll be trying to recruit new members with the extra seat. My goal is modest, 2 new 2020 members. Not looking for pats on the back; it's just we all need to at least try & do something for "the Club we love so dear".
It's less than $1 a week over 10 months to be a September Member. Why not buy one now? September Members also receive, free of charge, immunity from having the "Bandwagon" label attached to them by opposition supporters ;)
For 60 cents a week over 10 months, a Birthday Card from a player can give a child a wonderful surprise & choosing a new recruit would be helpful. Getting the child to write a thank you letter to the player is good for the child & adds a nice touch too. If 7000 members take this simple & easily affordable step $455k revenue jumps in. **** & the gang go the extra mile for the Club, now is the time for supporters to take his lead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back