2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised they didn't go with Andrews, Rayner or Berry as well.

No Berry I'm surprised by considering he's the face of the 2019 membership campaign but plenty of time for him and Rayner to be on there. I'm sure Andrews will be available again when he becomes captain.

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
$300 for a Victorian membership (including $40 September upgrade and games in Brisbane (which not everyone can take up) for 5 games = $60 a game for basically GA (there are no seating upgrades which understandably are outside the club's control.

A standard 3 game membership is only $108 or $36 per game.

As for Brisbane memberships:

- Premium Brisbane membership is $515 (including $40 September upgrade) or $46 per game
-
Prime Brisbane membership is $415 (including $40 September upgrade) or $38 per game
-
Standard Brisbane membership is $345 (including $40 September upgrade) or $31 per game
-
General Admission Brisbane membership is $190 (September upgrade not available) or $17 per game
-
Flexi Brisbane membership is $205 (September upgrade not available) or $19 per game

Good to see the club accommodating everyone's financial position with various options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$300 for a Victorian membership (including $40 September upgrade and games in Brisbane (which not everyone can take up) for 5 games = $60 a game for basically GA (there are no seating upgrades which understandably are outside the club's control.
Are you looking at the Victorian Plus membership? That includes free tickets to 6 MCG games too, doesn't it?

Marcus_Antonius

Debutant
Jun 25, 2013
Somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tasmanian Tigers
Hi everyone, quick question about seating for the informed (never been to the GABBA before). Moving to Brisbane next year and looking at buying a membership. Was looking at the flexi option which is tier 1, bays 37-31 and 20-16 thereabouts and wondering if those seats are any good or if you'd really want to be in another section? Thanks!

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi everyone, quick question about seating for the informed (never been to the GABBA before). Moving to Brisbane next year and looking at buying a membership. Was looking at the flexi option which is tier 1, bays 37-31 and 20-16 thereabouts and wondering if those seats are any good or if you'd really want to be in another section? Thanks!

Can't help you with seating etc, but good time to get on board with a membership...:thumbsu:

Great time to ditch the mob you follow now!;):D

Oct 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Blazers/Heat, ORST beavers
How do memberships work with regards to extra tickets? Would want to bring a guest to a few games but they’re nowhere near interested enough to buy a membership, is it best to just buy them a ticket and sit in general admission? Kind of defeats the purpose of buying a membership.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

CarterS

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
How do memberships work with regards to extra tickets? Would want to bring a guest to a few games but they’re nowhere near interested enough to buy a membership, is it best to just buy them a ticket and sit in general admission? Kind of defeats the purpose of buying a membership.

Each membership gets 3 guest passes IIRC. When I have a guest I usually take them to the members bar so we can sit together. Great atmosphere in there.

BigCat2

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

If they're happy to sit in GA then the Flexi 11 seems a good option? 11 tickets, split however you want.

You get a couple of members guest passes with a membership although they are often not valid for the big drawing games like Collingwood.

Otherwise, you can also buy additional tickets at a discount (25% off, IIRC).

Oct 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Blazers/Heat, ORST beavers
Each membership gets 3 guest passes IIRC. When I have a guest I usually take them to the members bar so we can sit together. Great atmosphere in there.

If they're happy to sit in GA then the Flexi 11 seems a good option? 11 tickets, split however you want.

You get a couple of members guest passes with a membership although they are often not valid for the big drawing games like Collingwood.

Otherwise, you can also buy additional tickets at a discount (25% off, IIRC).

All good options, the main games I want to go to will probably be the bigger ones such as the Easter Thursday game which is why I assume I’ll need a decent membership to get priority extra tickets/GA tickets before they sell out. First year as a QLD based member so not sure how it all works and trying to get my partner into AFL!

davemc_lions

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
VIC Family of 6 is $473 for 5 games and not the doggies one hard to justify it. Seeing we normally miss a game at least with kids sick a year.
Have Telstra so can get cheap match day GA tickets.

Be great if they had a 3 game Vic pack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back