Tassie4ever

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Man, if people wanna rant about waiting for stuff, I’m waiting for the call from the PA so I can go in, get my breastbone cracked open and have a thymic tumour removed... preferably sooner rather than later so the holidays can absorb most of the recovery from the sternotomy allowing me to earn a living for my family again when the school year starts. Merry Christmas.

So yeah, I’d love the luxury of being anxious about waiting for a plastic card and a lanyard instead.

You've picked the right hospital- although you in reality probably had little to do with it. A great teaching institution with terrific staff.

All the best. And Merry Christmas.

3 game member again for 2019 but a mate and i are sponsoring one of the younger players which we're really excited about.

We nominated Zac Bailey as our #1 choice and Allison and Corey Lyons as back ups so don't know who we got yet.

Will probably look to go for the full 11 games in 2020.

3 game member again for 2019 but a mate and i are sponsoring one of the younger players which we're really excited about.

We nominated Zac Bailey as our #1 choice and Allison and Corey Lyons as back ups so don't know who we got yet.

Will probably look to go for the full 11 games in 2020.

Awesome stuff mate! Once again your uncle is safe for another year. :)

acuguy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 31, 2000
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Just received our memberships minus 1. The boy was stoked Witherden, I got a bit giddy when they asked me and bashfully requested Charlie Cameron. I also got Cameron for the girls. Easy to forget how good he was for us early last year.

Just received our memberships minus 1. The boy was stoked Witherden, I got a bit giddy when they asked me and bashfully requested Charlie Cameron. I also got Cameron for the girls. Easy to forget how good he was for us early last year.
Yeah, we’ve got a Witho and 2 Charlies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Zorko on mine. I like my players to have given a good few years service to get on the card.
I agree, but the options this year weren’t great IMO and for mine, I just wouldn’t select Zorko.

I liked the vintage series best with Bulldog Murray. Surprising there wasn’t a Dan Rich option, being our longest serving player, who I’ve had a few times.

Milux

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Joined the illustrious group of memberships before chrissy. Got CC for mine. Cant wait to watch his career progress. What a champ.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Forgot to choose so whatever the default is will be on mine.

If you don’t nominate you get one from the “Go Home 5” retro collection. This year it is Billy Longer playing World of Warcraft.

Last year’s was Patrick Karnezis tucking into a big plate of mum’s moussaka.

Next year’s is Elliot Yeo drinking an oddly coloured beer.

Skoob

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If you don’t nominate you get one from the “Go Home 5” retro collection. This year it is Billy Longer playing World of Warcraft.

Last year’s was Patrick Karnezis tucking into a big plate of mum’s moussaka.

Next year’s is Elliot Yeo drinking an oddly coloured beer.
I’m looking forward to the Rockliff retro, sitting on the bench, in a tracksuit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back