2019 Membership

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Who else still hasn't gotten theirs?

Me.....doesn't matter though, as long as I've got it by the start of the season.

edit: arrived 15mins ago, wanted to go put the sticker on but it's too hot out there atm. rapt in the big bag, will be useful for my grocery shopping......the to do list pad will be very handy as will the pouch the shopping bag came in, for saving my dollar coins to go to those evil places.;)

...oh, and the lanyard not bad either:p

Last edited:
Me.....doesn't matter though, as long as I've got it by the start of the season.

edit: arrived 15mins ago, wanted to go put the sticker on but it's too hot out there atm. rapt in the big bag, will be useful for my grocery shopping......the to do list pad will be very handy as will the pouch the shopping bag came in, for saving my dollar coins to go to those evil places.;)

...oh, and the lanyard not bad either:p
What, no lanyon angst this year? The pre-season won't be the same. :)

knaf

Club Legend
Mar 15, 2008
Standing on Sacred Ground
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Me; but I don't need it until the pre-season game against Melbourne (if I brave it to Cranbourne) in late February, so plenty of time.
Mine hasn’t turned up either.. I have an automatic roll over and expected the payment to be debited in early Dec. I am a traditional Victorian member. checked my account and the membership is there as an “unpaid” invoice. I’ll ring the club later in the week to see if they are going to deduct it “automatically” or if I have to action it. May explain why some others haven’t gone through.

CarterS

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
Mine hasn’t turned up either.. I have an automatic roll over and expected the payment to be debited in early Dec. I am a traditional Victorian member. checked my account and the membership is there as an “unpaid” invoice. I’ll ring the club later in the week to see if they are going to deduct it “automatically” or if I have to action it. May explain why some others haven’t gone through.
Mine comes out on the last day of each month, thought they all do?

Got ours yesterday. Wife has Zorks on her card, mine has a smiling Fagan.

What are these other bits and bobs people are talking about? Aside the lanyard, both of ours (gold and platinum premium members) had a sticker, fridge magnet, and a pin - that's it. MacMum's talking about bags, someone else posted in the LI thread talking about face paint stuff... Super random.

Back