2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

30,000+ would be amazing, best ever was 30,221 in 2004.
While getting more than 30 000 would be a good result, being able to count three game memberships (and probably other lesser membership categories as well) in the total figures now compared to 2004 does dilute things a little. It would actually be interesting to know how the different membership categories breakdown...

While getting more than 30 000 would be a good result, being able to count three game memberships (and probably other lesser membership categories as well) in the total figures now compared to 2004 does dilute things a little. It would actually be interesting to know how the different membership categories breakdown...
Always wondered how that worked with 3 game memberships and othes. What if a man purchased 2 x 3 game meberships, would they increase the total membership tally by 2 even tho it was only 1 person buying it?

Always wondered how that worked with 3 game memberships and othes. What if a man purchased 2 x 3 game meberships, would they increase the total membership tally by 2 even tho it was only 1 person buying it?
Yes, it's counted as 2.

Hey don't forget about my 7 pet goldfish memberships.

Does every team do that. If we have 30,000 members at years end, l mean how do we really know if we have 30,000 members and not 10-15,000 or something but it has just been diluted heavily with all these smaller membership packages.
Melbourne clubs frequently have one game memberships.

They count too I believe.

Yeah every club does it. Play on.

As time goes on I get less and less interested in the membership penis measuring between clubs anyway. It’s just one part of a club’s overall revenue model.

I have a question. I am a Sydney/USA based fan and have mainly been an online broadcast supporter/member. This year Ive bought into the hype and am thinking of flying up for 3 games + see the boys at Spotless. If I buy a 3 game membership can I choose from the outset which games I can get into (ie the Pies game on Easter) or is it first come first serve and I may not know until the week before if I can go? Also do Lions members get any advantages at attending QClashes at Metricon (ie discounts or bring a mate in etc). Thanks

I have a question. I am a Sydney/USA based fan and have mainly been an online broadcast supporter/member. This year Ive bought into the hype and am thinking of flying up for 3 games + see the boys at Spotless. If I buy a 3 game membership can I choose from the outset which games I can get into (ie the Pies game on Easter) or is it first come first serve and I may not know until the week before if I can go? Also do Lions members get any advantages at attending QClashes at Metricon (ie discounts or bring a mate in etc). Thanks
I was able to select any game for my wife’s 3 game membership, including the Pies game. I did buy it before Christmas though.

You then get a membership pack with a separate ticket to each of the three games.

Just ring the club - I find it is so much easier than their online system and they can talk you through options like where to sit etc.

Yep definitely call the membership dept they're really helpful. If you want the pies game you need to call ASAP. 2 weeks ago most of the pre-allocated member seating was almost gone for 3 game members.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I spoke to the Membership department today about our 3 3 game memberships that haven't arrived yet. I was told that they had a bit of a problem with the printing of the 3 game membership game day tickets, all is apparently now back on track and they should be in the mail soon.:):footy:

Mate thanks for posting this , only watched it from about the 16:00 mark, I can see how out of control that would of been to be there,
I would of watched it on tv but had to be there I reckon.
Will watch the rest when I get the chance.
I do remember one of my Carlton supporting mates was filthy about this and he reckon Carlton would of done better in the finals than Brissy when we finally bowed out, sore loser, Ha ha.
Can we dream that something like this will happen this year when we play Collingwood.
House full of obnoxious drunk magpies going quite in the last. Heaven.

Cheers.
It's a nice dream Kernel. I think you would have to be in heaven or dreaming for this to happen. Here on earth drunk Magpie fans whinge about umpires, use profanities in front of children & pick fights with opposition supporters when overrun in the last quarter 🙄

It's a nice dream Kernel. I think you would have to be in heaven or dreaming for this to happen. Here on earth drunk Magpie fans whinge about umpires, use profanities in front of children & pick fights with opposition supporters when overrun in the last quarter 🙄
I think you are been a bit hard on magpie supporters.
Thay winge at umpies use profanities in front of children and old ladies,pick fights with opposition supporters when they Win as well.

9/3/18 - 21,700
11/3/19 22,460
Cheers Milux,Beat me to it
Seeing that number rise after the weekend is a little relieving tbh.
Can we reach 25,000 by the opening game , yeh should do.
Edit: Relieving because the progress in the tally had slowed, not the quality of the Lions weekend , which was great.

Cheers Milux,Beat me to it
Seeing that number rise after the weekend is a little relieving tbh.
Can we reach 25,000 by the opening game , yeh should do.
Edit: Relieving because the progress in the tally had slowed, not the quality of the Lions weekend , which was great.
A solid effort in round 1 will go along way I believe. I was worried it had slowed up abit but still nearly 1000 up on last season to date is a good result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back