2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

2000 new members during the longest active losing streak in the AFL. Do you think it is the excellent work being done by the club's marketing or are forums like this building a groundswell in the community? Obviously both and other factors like the Bulletin starting to promote the Suns with positive content, chiefly from Tom Boswell, but what is the main driving factor here and are they new members or returning members paying their dues late?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2000 new members during the longest active losing streak in the AFL. Do you think it is the excellent work being done by the club's marketing or are forums like this building a groundswell in the community? Obviously both and other factors like the Bulletin starting to promote the Suns with positive content, chiefly from Tom Boswell, but what is the main driving factor here and are they new members or returning members paying their dues late?
It got to be cats and dogs pet membership introduced recently :)

Definitely not this forum when you talk about positive impact. I would say 80% negative posts here, during the off season this forum is dead. Even now 1 post in a half day sometimes.

More than likely fans have used up their initial 3 game membership, and have purchased a second 3 game membership.

It got to be cats and dogs pet membership introduced recently :)

Definitely not this forum when you talk about positive impact. I would say 80% negative posts here, during the off season this forum is dead. Even now 1 post in a half day sometimes.
It shouldn't be underestimated how much valuable information is generated and shared by this forum and a few others. And you have to pay the club some credit for vastly improved website and communication, which might have ways to go but is streets ahead of past seasons.

It shouldn't be underestimated how much valuable information is generated and shared by this forum and a few others. And you have to pay the club some credit for vastly improved website and communication, which might have ways to go but is streets ahead of past seasons.
Having podcast help too. 3985 to go to reach 17000.

101 away from our all top record which is good news when we are pretty much at our bottom now. Improvement next year should bring in more members.
Yeah it is quite impressive that people are still signing up even after a losing streak. This year was always about improving, then 2020 onwards is about moving up the ladder. To have more people see that aka improvment, is good to see.

What I was disappointed with last week at marvel. There was no suns merchandise at the ground at all. I wanted to buy a scarf for my first game. I should have gotten one in the city, but figured I could at the game. I hope they improve this next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back