2019 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Frankly I think your just stating the obvious here, but leaving out some very important things
1. The club has been very upfront about the journey and the patience required and has gone about the rebuild with our blessing.
2. Supporters are smart and can work it out and as a result confidence is higher than for many a long year based on talent rather than wishful thinking.
3. People actually want to put their money in and feel a part of it. Economics has nothing to do with that emotional action.

The numbers say so and the talk on the street does as well.

Its pretty obvious last year is now irelevant for most people.

Except when people see that circa $200 has been automatically withdrawn from their account, over and above what they usually pay annually for their membership. Then, I can see anarchy if a poor season on-field has preceeded that move.

I've lost track of his stuff. I am confused. As an AFL member for Carlton support package ,what was the free upgrade about ?

You get one free match upgrade to the legends lounge.

Read the email the cub sent you yesterday, or just go here and click 'afl club support' https://membership.carltonfc.com.au/membership-guide-3

You have to click the link at the bottom to reserve your game (docklands stadium only)

CFC asked me to be part of a dining & entertainment package lucky membership ballot - unfortunately I had to decline due to work commitments......kudos for the initiative however......
Must have lost my phone number

#clique

I'm an absentee AFL member at the moment on account of the baby. I just can't get to games anymore. I got an SMS last week that was like c'monnnn Mebbie don't be a hater, text us back and we'll sign ya up for $60. So of course I did it. It was so effortless that it felt dumb not too. I just sent back 'Y' and they called me straight away and signed me up. *ers!

I'm an absentee AFL member at the moment on account of the baby. I just can't get to games anymore. I got an SMS last week that was like c'monnnn Mebbie don't be a hater, text us back and we'll sign ya up for $60. So of course I did it. It was so effortless that it felt dumb not too. I just sent back 'Y' and they called me straight away and signed me up. ******s!
Good insight to what's going on behind the scenes to keep this member number ticking over.

This isn't just happening because people "support what the club is doing"; there's a hell of a lot of hard work going on in the background.

I would think anybody that's on the membership database is getting a call this year, and the consultant isn't putting down the phone until they've got a membership signed, no matter how small the contribution is.

Breaking records early is free advertising

Last edited:
Sam Walsh should receive a membership-related bonus - my whole office is talking about him today. It's just the kind of feel-good buzz that grows wings, fuels optimism, and almost certainly contributes to the selling of memberships - particularly at this point of the season when enticing those that are still 50/50 to sign up is crucial.

Last edited:
Here is a big call. Get through to the mid season bye even on win/loss and 70k is not impossible. BUT if we lose both players and games the number stalls. Let’s face it we have HUGE latent support and many simply will not commit unless the results flow. Let us hope the former is correct. Great result so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Walsh should receive a membership-related bonus - my whole office is talking about him today. It's just the kind of feel-good buzz that grows wings, fuels optimism, and almost certainly contributes to the selling of memberships - particularly at this point of the season when enticing those that are still 50/50 to sign up is crucial.

D0izi4DX4AIW6sq.jpg

Liddle just dropped a new membership pack today called "Round 1 + TWO"

Reserved seats for round 1 then entry to two more matches. Basically a 3 game membership with reserved seats for Rd 1. Clever. Get that one out there after the buzz of last night. Plenty will be wanting to go round 1, so may just switch to this membership instead of buying the 1 off seat.

Last edited:
Liddle just dropped a new membership pack today called "Round 1 + TWO"

Reserved seats for round 1 then entry to two more matches. Basically a 3 game membership with reserved seats for Rd 1. Clever. Get that one out there after the buzz of last night. Plenty will be wanting to go round 1, so may just switch to this membership instead of buying the 1 off seat.
Can easily be turned into a 5 game membership too if people don't want a scarf, hat or beanie.

I'm an absentee AFL member at the moment on account of the baby. I just can't get to games anymore. I got an SMS last week that was like c'monnnn Mebbie don't be a hater, text us back and we'll sign ya up for $60. So of course I did it. It was so effortless that it felt dumb not too. I just sent back 'Y' and they called me straight away and signed me up. ******s!
wadda ya get for that?

Don't worry, they will find it again when they are ready to start selling raffle tickets. ;)
True,
I do love a raffle you know 3 for $5 ...they rang me once I was oh yeh sounds good, $300 a ticket :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back