2019 Memberships Released

norway blue

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
70,000 Members may be feasible if we win the upcoming JLT games and whack the Tigers round 1.
Which we can do once we know how the Krooz and Fasolo will present.
So hard to keep a lid on it, image whacking the Tigers before 90,000 spectators at the MCG. Sam Walsh will never forget the great day.
Let it be .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Juddrockz

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Wondering if someone can help put me on the right track to get a guest past. We have reserved home and away seats and a friend wants to come along with us.
Thanks in advance.

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
NY Giants
Wondering if someone can help put me on the right track to get a guest past. We have reserved home and away seats and a friend wants to come along with us.
Thanks in advance.
Get to know the people around you, get their memberships if they aren't going to a given match.

Otherwise you'll need to sit in the GA section.

Next year, submit forms together and get him signed up early

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
NY Giants
Would really like to know what Liddle's cooking up by way of non-football revenue streams.

It's been documented how he integrated his health club business with Richmond FC. Is something similar happening at Carlton?

Jabba73

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Vixens
Would really like to know what Liddle's cooking up by way of non-football revenue streams.

It's been documented how he integrated his health club business with Richmond FC. Is something similar happening at Carlton?
Deal with the Uni is a good start. Reckon that was probably in the pipeline before he took over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr_Plow

That name again...
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers & Red Wings
All the members in the world don't make you relevant if no one is worried you will beat them on the park.

When we are 4-2 after 6 we will be relevant.
I'm confident the on field relevance will return very very shortly. It's just nice to see the membership numbers perhaps preceding that.

This will hopefully see us back on primetime and the MCG in the coming years.

SOSforPM

Senior List
AFL Club
Carlton
Trying to buy a membership now and I keep clicking on the package and it doesn’t take me anywhere... is this common? Can’t find a number to call anyone ether.

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Moderator #473
Top Bottom