2019 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Great work by the supporters. I know it's 7 weeks in, but does anyone know what a gen admin membership gets upgraded to this year? I haven't recieved anything in the mail.

Great work by the supporters. I know it's 7 weeks in, but does anyone know what a gen admin membership gets upgraded to this year? I haven't recieved anything in the mail.
You get access to areas designated as Carlton Supporters Only. I see it as a poisoned challis. Imagine it was great against Bulldogs. Not so grand against Tigers.

I know I'm going to get allot of Bluebaggers disagreeing with me in writing this but IMO I think we have the second biggest following out of the Vic clubs. When we start making the top 4 regularly our membership and attendance etc.. will go through the roof.

I've been the wet blanket before, but it doesn't matter if 1million memberships are sold, if they're priced incorrectly and we don't make money.
Carlton would generate the same revenue from 50k members as Richmond would 80k.

I know I'm going to get allot of Bluebaggers disagreeing with me in writing this but IMO I think we have the second biggest following out of the Vic clubs. When we start making the top 4 regularly our membership and attendance etc.. will go through the roof.

tumbleweed3.jpg

that true? why?

I believe our memberships were comparatively expensive.
Not advocating to go back to expenssive memberships, just saying that the primary function of memberships is to generate revenue, however I guess the secondary functions of drawing people in as a community has intangible value

I believe our memberships were comparatively expensive.
Not advocating to go back to expenssive memberships, just saying that the primary function of memberships is to generate revenue, however I guess the secondary functions of drawing people in as a community has intangible value
I would imagine large membership numbers also make it a lot easier to sell the club to potential sponsors/corporate backers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance the club can offer a membership across multiple years?

E.g. 3 year full season membership for $297.

That way we get locked in and guaranteed a $99 membership for the next three years.

New 3 game Membership released today ...

https://membership.carltonfc.com.au/carlton-respects-membership

Access this Saturday's annual Carlton Respects match against the Western Bulldogs + another two 2019 home games of your choice for the very special price of $50 (adults).

Includes a 2019 membership pack and a pair of Carlton Respects socks (adults) or a Carlton Respects wristband (juniors) to be collected on game day from the membership Club Hub.

Mid season special - Nike 2019 Home Guernsey + 3 Game membership

That is a very good deal.

For the standard price of a home guernsey from the carltonshop, you get 3 free homegame tickets. Which you can turn into 5 home game tickets with the x2 GA ticket member option instead of a hat, scarf or beanie.

And given this is the last Carlton Nike Guernsey as we swap to Puma next year, people should grab this deal and gift the membership to friends.

the giant is stirring

3c65c623c65318b71f9115d485155a25--giant-spoon-final-fantasy-ix.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back