Brighton_Diggins

All Australian
Feb 5, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
cranky crikeys
60k members an awesome effort. looking at the last few years we have no business getting these numbers. IF we can start playing finals consistently in the next few years this number will blow out you'd think. well done. Demons round the 48K mark..... please.

cfc4life

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Carlton
Great work by the supporters. I know it's 7 weeks in, but does anyone know what a gen admin membership gets upgraded to this year? I haven't recieved anything in the mail.

Robbo's my hero

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2007
Sunbury
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
Great work by the supporters. I know it's 7 weeks in, but does anyone know what a gen admin membership gets upgraded to this year? I haven't recieved anything in the mail.
You get access to areas designated as Carlton Supporters Only. I see it as a poisoned challis. Imagine it was great against Bulldogs. Not so grand against Tigers.

Robbo's my hero

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2007
Sunbury
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
I’m hoping to buy a couple of memberships in the near future for acquaintances. The $60 membership with no games which gets upgraded to 3 games is great value.

What else we can do

Senior List
Nov 20, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
I know I'm going to get allot of Bluebaggers disagreeing with me in writing this but IMO I think we have the second biggest following out of the Vic clubs. When we start making the top 4 regularly our membership and attendance etc.. will go through the roof.

Omega Blue

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
I've been the wet blanket before, but it doesn't matter if 1million memberships are sold, if they're priced incorrectly and we don't make money.
Carlton would generate the same revenue from 50k members as Richmond would 80k.

Omega Blue

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
that true? why?
I believe our memberships were comparatively expensive.
Not advocating to go back to expenssive memberships, just saying that the primary function of memberships is to generate revenue, however I guess the secondary functions of drawing people in as a community has intangible value

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mediumsizered

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 11, 2005
Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton
I believe our memberships were comparatively expensive.
Not advocating to go back to expenssive memberships, just saying that the primary function of memberships is to generate revenue, however I guess the secondary functions of drawing people in as a community has intangible value
I would imagine large membership numbers also make it a lot easier to sell the club to potential sponsors/corporate backers.

Eiffel 65

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Gryffindor
Any chance the club can offer a membership across multiple years?

E.g. 3 year full season membership for $297.

That way we get locked in and guaranteed a $99 membership for the next three years.

Healer

Senior List
Apr 16, 2018
Timboon
AFL Club
Carlton
Blue believers....... even with our current position and all the trials and tribulations....... massive nod on culture and our future prospects

drunkill

All Australian
May 16, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
So does the club refund 50% of our memberships now that they've decided to only do half a season?

Aphrodite

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
New 3 game Membership released today ...

https://membership.carltonfc.com.au/carlton-respects-membership

Access this Saturday's annual Carlton Respects match against the Western Bulldogs + another two 2019 home games of your choice for the very special price of $50 (adults).

Includes a 2019 membership pack and a pair of Carlton Respects socks (adults) or a Carlton Respects wristband (juniors) to be collected on game day from the membership Club Hub.

drunkill

All Australian
May 16, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton

drunkill

All Australian
May 16, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Mid season special - Nike 2019 Home Guernsey + 3 Game membership

That is a very good deal.

For the standard price of a home guernsey from the carltonshop, you get 3 free homegame tickets. Which you can turn into 5 home game tickets with the x2 GA ticket member option instead of a hat, scarf or beanie.

And given this is the last Carlton Nike Guernsey as we swap to Puma next year, people should grab this deal and gift the membership to friends.

Top Bottom