2019 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed today the club is offering 5 game memberships for $55.
Great for new members but hardly fair on those who signed up at the start of the year.

Final Five M/Ship Special

Adult - $55
Concession - $40
Junior (5-14yrs) - $25
Family 6 - $99

Rd 16 v MelRd 18 v GCRd 19 v AdeRd 20 v WCERd 22 v StK
Sun 7 Jul | 1:10pm
MCG
Sat 20 Jul | 2:10pm
MRVL
Sat 27 Jul | 2:10pm
MCG
Sun 4 Aug | 3:20pm
MRVL
Sat 17 Aug | 1:45pm
MCG

INCLUSIONS
Standard Member Benefits

General admission seating for all five of Carlton's remaining 2019 home games (subject to capacity and AFL match classification)
Junior members (6–14 years) also receive an exclusive Charlie's Crew pack
Birthday card | Exclusive footy clinic with Carlton players at Ikon Park, Tuesday 2 July

Great for new members but hardly fair on those who signed up at the start of the year.

If you got an 11 game membership, you still get to see all the games. If you got a 3 game membership, at least you got to choose which 3 games to attend. New members get to watch the last 5 games, no picking and choosing, while we are on the bottom with no hope left in the season.

Just signed up for 2019 membership to get a discount on my Hyundai car purchase. Feel dirty.

Chris Judd very complimentary of our membership manager (sorry but i cant remember his name) on the rush hour. Great marketing to do the 3 games + footy jumper offer late in the year. Would expect another little spike in memberships.

they are useful strategies.........can't help but feel the poor old 'regular' member stumping up hundreds every year without any need for incentives might be feeling a touch aggrieved - I get it's all about the club and the numbers but yeah..........

they are useful strategies.........can't help but feel the poor old 'regular' member stumping up hundreds every year without any need for incentives might be feeling a touch aggrieved - I get it's all about the club and the numbers but yeah..........

pretty sure that is an opening incentive with the sole aim of capturing their email - from which the objective is to convert them to a regular member. IIRC there was a free upgrade in membership to the poor old regulars. I think its a smart marketing strategy . Not sure why anyone should feel agrieved

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two points for me;

* I am happy with anything that helps "re-legitimise" us as a club. If we sell an extra 3000 memberships through this and it takes us to 65,000 members and (for example) takes us from 6th to 4th on the club tally for memberships then great.
* Clearly it gets more prospective members on our data base for next year.

Kill the fatted calf - the prodigal son has returned.

Don't forget the free upgrade Thy?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's the way of the modern world. Phone companies, internet providers, insurers, banks etc always offering cheaper deals for new customers while leaving loyal customers paying more for their products. It's one of the reasons why customer loyalty is a dying thing.

Don't forget the free upgrade Thy?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
pointless to me personally - don't do the game day lounge thing - I get excited by the game, not ex-players and pissheads burbling away..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back