2019 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Not great but this comes with membership letter.
View attachment 572467
Scarf is a safe bet. Beanie as well. Membership hats have been disappointing.
I think I'll run with the 2x GA tickets. The scarf would be good if it didn't have the Bound by Blue and Carlton Football Club text on it. Keep it minimal and classy CFC.
Oh LOL! That is not an upgrade.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's what you get for leaving me in M15.

Cut off date for opting out of my membership was Thursday 11th of October and I received my mail yesterday..great work Carlton. Still signing up of course, pretty decent upgrade from a 3 game membership to a General Admin home member..looking forward to getting to some more games in 2019.

Cut off date for opting out of my membership was Thursday 11th of October and I received my mail yesterday..great work Carlton. Still signing up of course, pretty decent upgrade from a 3 game membership to a General Admin home member..looking forward to getting to some more games in 2019.
That’s a real bonus. 11 game membership?
My upgrade was like my dad went to blah blah and all I got was this tee shirt.

I think I'll run with the 2x GA tickets. The scarf would be good if it didn't have the Bound by Blue and Carlton Football Club text on it. Keep it minimal and classy CFC.

That's what you get for leaving me in M15.
I brought you to M15. I gave you the luxury of winning 2x premium economy tickets to LA and not using them!

I did my part... now on the waiting list for gold membership for GF tickets

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

That’s a real bonus. 11 game membership?
My upgrade was like my dad went to blah blah and all I got was this tee shirt.

Yep, I got an 11 game membership. Pretty interesting that one of the cheapest memberships gets one of the best upgrades, definitely not complaining with 8 extra games though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Northern Blues add-on has gone from $20 to $70. Some might think that's a cheek, but I think it's great. Finally, the feeder club will be able to afford decent VFL players to flesh out our senior list, rather then see them wander off to richer digs.

Get on board.

So, have we worked out what "upgrade" Interstate members get? All i've got so far is the standard email saying that they've renewed my membership and to choose my members choice item.

So, have we worked out what "upgrade" Interstate members get? All i've got so far is the standard email saying that they've renewed my membership and to choose my members choice item.

We get access to the 'Legends Lounge' for a game of our choice at Etihad

The icy finger of reality. Maybe I should have gone for the mittens. Do we have Carlton mittens? More useful than a fridge magnet.
L9348.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back