2019 Memberships Released

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BLUEALLTHRU

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Am I being a tad impatient the stainless Steel new fridge is screaming out for it's 1st of many fixture magnets. When the old fridge was chucked out the magnets(memberships)could well have paid for a couple of extensive kitchen reno's

AceAndy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Newcastle United, Dragons FFC
Am I being a tad impatient the stainless Steel new fridge is screaming out for it's 1st of many fixture magnets. When the old fridge was chucked out the magnets(memberships)could well have paid for a couple of extensive kitchen reno's
Dont do it , nothing as bogany as fridge magnets on stainless steel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thylacine60

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club
Upgrade offer for those who recommit + bringing in name players in trade period + bokd drafting with extra top 20 pick + CLEAR direction and messaging = good increase.

The club looking exceedingly competent off field goes a long way.
I don't think anyone truly knew the mess we were in.....

WFGodot

Senior List
AFL Club
Carlton
I’ve predicted mid 65k+. It’s all predicated on solid results in the first half of the season. If we have 4-5 or even 6 wins by the mid point I’m sure it will flow through to some 3 game memberships where the lapsed and latent support is woken from it slumber to eagerly follow development. Watch it soar in 2020.
Great start.

passmark

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Feel like I’ve just participated in the ‘running of the bulls’ and copped one of those horns right where it hurts.
Those horns hurt wherever you cop them!
Cmon man, rip the scab off and open that pack and rightfully claim your merch, lanyard, freebies and choking hazards!!

Top Bottom