2019 Memberships Released

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Round 1 win will be the difference between 60k and 65k.
Dont think that will be the case, There wouldnt be many that expect Carlton to win round 1 and the membership numbers will continue to grow
as an outsider im thinking most Carlton supporters are expecting to finish 14-18 this year but the team is now starting to take shape and supporters will start investing again (emotionally)

I'm expecting Carlton to hit 70k in 2019

Jun 19, 2018
frankston station
AFL Club
Carlton
Dont think that will be the case, There wouldnt be many that expect Carlton to win round 1 and the membership numbers will continue to grow
as an outsider im thinking most Carlton supporters are expecting to finish 14-18 this year but the team is now starting to take shape and supporters will start investing again (emotionally)

I'm expecting Carlton to hit 70k in 2019
jeeeez, i'd hope so, that'd be huge for a team who just won 2 games the year before...

Just gotta get through my masters, I’m in Sydney so memberships aren’t overly beneficial anyway. I’ll be back supporting the club for 2020.
your support won't change surely - don't need a membership for that............

Sep 3, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
How old is your daughter? My son is only 13 months old.
She will be 3 in Feb.

13 months I would have thought that still baby blue. What does the membership card say? Baby blue or little tracker?

I'd say either they put her down for the next age up membership or sent the wrong contents.

Baby gets growth suit
2-5 gets a cape and lunch Box

IMG_2577.PNG

Back