2019 Memberships Released

MEB_

Mumma Mebbie
AFL Club
Carlton
Moderator #176
Clearly the club is of the belief that your lad is developing so quickly that a onesie would be wasted.
They're not wrong, he is enormous for his age.

In all seriousness, looks like they don't go by age, but by years of membership. Bub is only 13 months old but it's his second consecutive year so they've sent him the next one up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

drunkill

All Australian
AFL Club
Carlton
Overheard him tonight after the members forums saying that Richmond with 90k-100k members off the bat is $4.5m ahead of us at the start of the year. So growing membership is the best thing the club can do to earn money.

Told ya!

M_I_G

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Carlton
Got my pack in the mail today..
Does everyone else just get a random gift/member reward? 2 years running I’ve selected the Cfc shop voucher, last year I got the member hat and this year the scarf instead :think:

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Moderator #186

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Carlton
I have become a member again after 25+ years of not.

Memories of sitting in the Heatley stand with my parents, brother and sister (before Saturday afternoon trading became a thing) watching Ashman and Bosustow ... and then in the Hawthorn stand with my brother and sister, and then going it alone ... saw the whole ‘87 finals series ...

Have got a Charlie’s Crew membership too so I hope to alternate matches for my daughters. Older daughter thinks the Charlie’s Crew pack is rather cool (drink bottle, pencil case, stickers, Member Card then the standard lanyard and pin). Maybe next year I can choose a daughter’s name on the card and drink bottle ...

Selected the 2 extra entry tickets option with each membership so the 4 of of us could go to 2 matches together ... guess we will make do with with the 2 x 2019 member scarves instead.

And hope to meet some of my fellow Bigfooty posters during the year.

Robbo's my hero

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
I haven’t opened my membership pack (arrived day Doc his knee) but I’m pretty sure there is a beanie in there. I’m as certain as I can be without ripping it open.

Top Bottom