2019 Memberships Released

I signed in to check something and when I clicked on 'Membership Packages' at the top, it let me browse through some of the packages for next year.

These are the inclusions for the Legends Lounge:

INCLUSIONS
Standard Member Benefits
Guaranteed access to purchase a Grand Final ticket (if Carlton participate)
Priority access to purchase finals tickets in weeks 1 to 3 (if Carlton participate)
Level 2 reserved seating
Legends Lounge access for home games at the MCG and Marvel Stadium
Match-day function hosted by a Club great
Pre-match address by a Carlton assistant coach and current Carlton players
Exclusive access to private rooms with private bars
Opportunity to purchase guest passes for home games (subject to availability)

Junior members (5–14 years) also receive an exclusive Charlie's Crew pack
Personalised drink bottle | Bounce ball and pencil case | Birthday card
Exclusive footy clinic with Carlton players at Ikon Park

There's also something called 'Member Zone' which I don't remember having last year. This gives you access to level 1 walk up seating for all Carlton home games. There's also a similar membership 'Member Zone with Captains Club', pretty much the same thing plus walk up access to Captains Club seating.

I'm sure most of you are members with auto renew, but I thought I'd post anyway.

ozdevil

Rookie
Jan 31, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
cricket,rugby
I believe membership renewals are to being sent out this week, i rang the club last wednesday to just check if i am on the direct debit auto renew and that my membership is upgraded to legends lounge and the guy said yep and u should get your renewal notice i the mail as well next week on your upgrades etc how they work

Keyza

Premiership Player
Sep 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
The new Members Zone looks okay. Good area to sit in and a lot cheaper than my current membership. I will wait to see what upgrade I get before I decide what to do.

ozdevil

Rookie
Jan 31, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
cricket,rugby
i know my upgrade is to the legends lounge , 2019 at marvel will not have to walk a country mile to victory room anymore as the legends lounge is just behind where i am seated

woohoo and there is 4 rooms at the mcg for legends lounge

Captains club is just the medallion room at the mCG and the victory room at marvel

MacReady

Senior List
Jul 20, 2007
Princes Park
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New York Giants. Knicks.
Any idea about AFL members? Do we get an upgrade to something considering my nominated club is, quite obviously the blues?

ozdevil

Rookie
Jan 31, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
cricket,rugby
Hate to be the grinch, but if I am reading correctly, captains club is no longer good enough for level 2 reserved seating. Will be the, third time?, in the last 5 or six years that I have had to upgrade membership level to keep seats on level 2.

*proof reading

not knowing your membership level, if this season you was a captains club Premium home and away member and had level 2 seating, you will be upgraded to Legends lounge free, you will still keep your seats at both MCG and Marvel stadium.

Legends lounge social rooms is :

MCG : Betty Cuthbert room, Lindsay Hasset room, Ryder room, and Miller room
Marvel: Quill room and Parker room

Captains Club social room:

MCG: Medalian club (oppisite the Lindsay Hasset room)
Marvel: Victory room

so you maybe one of the lucky ones that was upgraded to legends lounge with the free upgrade

ozdevil

Rookie
Jan 31, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
cricket,rugby
Any idea about AFL members? Do we get an upgrade to something considering my nominated club is, quite obviously the blues?

the free upgrade does include those with the afl members with the nominated club, not sure what free upgrade you afl members get though

Sep 22, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
not knowing your membership level, if this season you was a captains club Premium home and away member and had level 2 seating, you will be upgraded to Legends lounge free, you will still keep your seats at both MCG and Marvel stadium.

Legends lounge social rooms is :

MCG : Betty Cuthbert room, Lindsay Hasset room, Ryder room, and Miller room
Marvel: Quill room and Parker room

Captains Club social room:

MCG: Medalian club (oppisite the Lindsay Hasset room)
Marvel: Victory room

so you maybe one of the lucky ones that was upgraded to legends lounge with the free upgrade

Yes, will be upgraded to the new Legends Lounge for the coming year, but unless they reintroduce level 2 seating into the Captains Club (not available for next years captains club), seem to have the choice of upgrading to legends lounge permanently or moving to level one. Hopefully I am just being cynical and they have had to make a temporary change, because they would not be able to fit everyone on level 2, with this years upgrades. I have been called a grump old bugger (g rated version) more than once. #First world problems ;)

Back