2019 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know when the membership line is open again? I've been trying to sign up, but it seems the phone system has been left on, yet no one manning the phones. I was on hold twice for 30 minute with no answer.
Not really a good way to treat a potential member

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the membership line is open again? I've been trying to sign up, but it seems the phone system has been left on, yet no one manning the phones. I was on hold twice for 30 minute with no answer.

That’s the richmond membership line.

you need to ring carlton’s

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I went down in person today and renewed mine, so they should be available on the phone as well.

Back today it seems:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably thought you were hacking my account. The Flying Doormat is already a member. :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back