2019 Memberships Released

how long is it? blokes sometimes struggle with this question particularly with regard to fishing and scarves..........

Apparently how well you wear your scarf is more important than length.

Or is that just what they tell to blokes with short scarves....?

Kudos to the club for making 100 three home game memberships available to Foster Families free of charge as a thank you for the work they do with disadvantaged kids.

Probably doesn't get publicised and is just another way for the club to connect with its fans.

Well done to the people in charge of this decision.

Kudos to the club for making 100 three home game memberships available to Foster Families free of charge as a thank you for the work they do with disadvantaged kids.

Probably doesn't get publicised and is just another way for the club to connect with its fans.

Thsts brilliant. Another Cain Liddle initiative

Jun 6, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings

When I were a lad footy clubs provided membership cards to the local schools. It was a way to encourage kids to go to the footy. It had negative outcomes as well and is why my sister follows Norf.

Dravid's in

All Australian
May 10, 2001
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Had the lad signed up for a while, but have been slack on renewing mine. Heading over for the game this weekend so thought I'd jump on last night.

Gave up after stumbling around the Ticketmaster site, forgotten passwords, logged in as him not me etc....

Got a call at 9am this morning from 'Ben' at the club, who'd "noticed I'd been on the site last night, but hadn't renewed". Transaction done in a minute, and I'm back on again.

A fair cry from the early 2000s of not receiving renewals, no phone back's, having to ring to get forms 'faxed' and still not getting anything etc.

Great work form the club.

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Had the lad signed up for a while, but have been slack on renewing mine. Heading over for the game this weekend so thought I'd jump on last night.

Gave up after stumbling around the Ticketmaster site, forgotten passwords, logged in as him not me etc....

Got a call at 9am this morning from 'Ben' at the club, who'd "noticed I'd been on the site last night, but hadn't renewed". Transaction done in a minute, and I'm back on again.

A fair cry from the early 2000s of not receiving renewals, no phone back's, having to ring to get forms 'faxed' and still not getting anything etc.

Great work form the club.
That is both creepy and fabulous.

Back