Position 2019 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

That clanger count for cogs was ********. He had a couple of bad htb fair enough and 2 direct turnovers. The rest I saw where long enough kicks to a contest that could have been classed as just innefective instead he lost points. I guess CD sent the stingy bastard to do that game. Could have easily been an 80 point game another night

Anyway im not worried yet apart from spending the 2nd half mainly forward. I guess thats mainly goz Greene burman campaigner was out but cogs still got 27 touches he should come good

I thought that's why Lloyd came in for so he would play in punchables position? :think:

Yeah 8 changers killed Cogs today.

It was like he was possessed by the Crouch bros or something....

Here's hoping Cogs bounces back.

I have a terrible record bringing premos into my team first up and then shitting the bed on debut for me. :(

Same always happens.i bought n laird too lol. Just checked cogs had 3 frees against so I call bullshit on 5 clanger kicks/hanballs

Same always happens.i bought n laird too lol. Just checked cogs had 3 frees against so I call ******** on 5 clanger kicks/hanballs

I was thinking at one point of bringing in Laird for Whitfield too. LOL.

Cogs was channelling the Crouch bros mate, only explanation.

Thought I was gonna get Sloane cheap but those plans have now gone out the window.

I might just have to settle for a make shift M8 I reckon like Dangerfield and when I get Gray I can put him at F6.

Still have Smith, Hore and Duursma up back and thinking now that Smith might not even be good enough for D6. :(

I'll do you one better...........Ed Curnow..414k-averaged more than both campaigners above last year. Blues are on a late surge to the 8 and Ed has regained the tagging role he is renowned for (128 points on that pathetic little fremantle reject Neale). Truly missing out if you don't jump on....no bias whatsoever

It's really sad that everyone's cheap, budget-buy targets are jerkwads I've had for months and just watched them plummet in value (Sloane, Cogs, Mrouch, Sprayshaw et al).

Meanwhile I stare wistfully at Fyfe, Kelly, Neale hoping one day, maybe, if I'm a very good boy, I might be able to afford one of them.

It's really sad that everyone's cheap, budget-buy targets are jerkwads I've had for months and just watched them plummet in value (Sloane, Cogs, Mrouch, Sprayshaw et al).

Meanwhile I stare wistfully at Fyfe, Kelly, Neale hoping one day, maybe, if I'm a very good boy, I might be able to afford one of them.
That sucks man. I started with Macrae, Oliver and Treloar who have all dropped in price significantly and underperformed, but still not as bad as your midfield lot though. I traded in Rocky who got injured after having him for a week (serves me right). I finally got Fyfe in this week, Neale will come in next week. Then I need a midfield bargain to round it up so I'll take a risk on Brayshaw next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have 2 spots to fill in my mids, however ATM I have Danger in the guts and Westcrab sitting at F6.

Reckon I'll go Stack to Gaff for a bit of a POD next week, and then wait for Treloar to bottom out before getting him in at M8.

If Dixon is back, anybody crazy enough to jump on Westhoff before his potential spike in scoring?
Dixon will play SANFL again, hasn't played for so long, will build fitness. I'm targetting Westhoff in round 15

So Milera, Brayshaw and now Westhoff...

Most people start with MPM - they don't trade for it.
I started with Milera, shame he got injured

Kudos for keeping him. I was admittedly considering him for Whitfield.

Thought he played well and was shocked to see his score.
Nah I traded him out when he got injured, got him back in for that disgrace of a score on the weekend. CD can GAGF, flogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back