Position 2019 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Who this Atkins chap. Not related to the great Simon is he?

No idea, but Tom Atkins has dominated in the VFL for Geelong the last two years.

Played as a tackling inside midfielder in the VFL, though he’ll be playing as a tackling pressure forward in the AFL.

Wasn’t going to pick him because I don’t know how well he’ll score as a pressure forward but with Parfitt/Narkle playing more midfield, Fogarty/Cockatoo injured, Rohan possibly playing defence at times, now I reckon there could be a spot for him Rnd1 in the seniors.

See how he goes JLT :)

No idea, but Tom Atkins has dominated in the VFL for Geelong the last two years.

Played as a tackling inside midfielder in the VFL, though he’ll be playing as a tackling pressure forward in the AFL.

Wasn’t going to pick him because I don’t know how well he’ll score as a pressure forward but with Parfitt/Narkle playing more midfield, Fogarty/Cockatoo injured, Rohan possibly playing defence at times, now I reckon there could be a spot for him Rnd1 in the seniors.

See how he goes JLT :)

Yeah especially since Rohan and Nakia will be in rehab for the next 2 years.:p

Miles & Libba or O’Meara/Brayshaw + $140k mid rookie? Struggling with this. All subject to cash generation I reckon, but would save me a trade with O’Meara/Brayshaw.

Hey McL, do you reckon Charlie as in Constable will actually get games this year?

Definitely, just depends when. I’m hoping they give him a chance Rnd1 because I reckon he’ll be good enough at senior level & might not be dropped after that.

See how he goes in JLT. If he’s getting lots of midfield time then get on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely, just depends when. I’m hoping they give him a chance Rnd1 because I reckon he’ll be good enough at senior level & might not be dropped after that.

See how he goes in JLT. If he’s getting lots of midfield time then get on him.
Jordan Clark still a lock for round 1 bruz?

Thoughts on Clarry’s avg?
i dont see it dropping like others are thinking it will, he was carrying shoulder issues for half the year and resting forward alot, double reco fixed the problem and will spend 100% of his time in the middle this year, we also have a second ruck in preuss tapping it to him now instead of wideman/whoever else having to go into the ruck when gawns off for a rest.

Jordan Clark still a lock for round 1 bruz?

Oi I’ve never said he was a lock for Rnd1 mate aha. Rated highly and is in full training now so a chance, see how he goes in JLT assuming he plays.

With Tuohy still recovering there could be a spot there for Clark, but even if Tuohy is fit I reckon Clark could be a chance for Rnd1 they really rate him. They might move someone like a Tuohy or O’Connor to a wing which opens up a spot at HB for Clark.

If he plays JLT and plays well (think we’ve said we’ll look to field strong sides for the JLT games as there’s only 2) THEN lock him in!

Oi I’ve never said he was a lock for Rnd1 mate aha. Rated highly and is in full training now so a chance, see how he goes in JLT assuming he plays.

With Tuohy still recovering there could be a spot there for Clark, but even if Tuohy is fit I reckon Clark could be a chance for Rnd1 they really rate him. They might move someone like a Tuohy or O’Connor to a wing which opens up a spot at HB for Clark.

If he plays JLT and plays well (think we’ve said we’ll look to field strong sides for the JLT games as there’s only 2) THEN lock him in!
I know.

Cheers brother.

i dont see it dropping like others are thinking it will, he was carrying shoulder issues for half the year and resting forward alot, double reco fixed the problem and will spend 100% of his time in the middle this year, we also have a second ruck in preuss tapping it to him now instead of wideman/whoever else having to go into the ruck when gawns off for a rest.
I want Olliepig in and around, I think the kid bleeds footy (what got him in early trouble being a ****)
and he prepares well, piglet is a natural and his positioning around the swill is elite for such a young piggy.:pig:

He will continue on his gluttonous ways at the trough regardless, still locked for me.

I want Olliepig in and around, I think the kid bleeds footy (what got him in early trouble being a ****)
and he prepares well, piglet is a natural and his positioning around the swill is elite for such a young piggy.:pig:

He will continue on his gluttonous ways at the trough regardless, still locked for me.
Dang it! I just took him out too. You smooth talking summa bish!
ED2624FE-DE8C-4107-9B88-CDEF0C2AA095.jpeg

Dang it! I just took him out too. You smooth talking summa bish!
View attachment 621618

Gotta take a risk on one of these 600k premos bud, and at this stage I'm
backing in Melbs eager young studs to take some hits over Fefe's poor backup.
Its also one of my WCE bias calls. Huttabito don't judge me kent.
Run with it or not.
Good luck in your decision.
:moustache::thumbsu:
All good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back