Position 2019 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh, but I still would like to see how JOM goes against him or even some of the other inside beasts before Rd1. I'm not sure that extractor is the best role for his skillset TBH.
Most definitely. Couldn’t agree more. I hate the term ‘Rolls Royce” but that is basically what JOM is. Smooth moving outside player who is a very gifted ball carrier. Still has nice inside work but outside his stronger suit

Love the reference but Dylan is actually.quick and sexy and has beautiful thighs, did i mention sexy?

1WNSDExUgqeOvvblSaUo1bnpsWAiC6XIp-L-36-ovBGf9G58mVC94WD61Zgat1OOEeSAFUEWxGzYu6kQ7Czj83TEJ7FfOBlyuNjc8TLgGQ=w500-h242-nc

Doesnt seem to have a very good tank. His TOG% is one of the lowest in the league for a full time mid, this would be a big contributing factor to his below average scores.

Yep.
Dunno if he doesn't have a tank, but he's very efficient as a burst player in the middle.
Low TOG%, not a goal kicker, not a massive accumulator, and a few too many clangers.

Good player, just not SC relevant.

Not one mention of Shuey on here, could be a great pod if he can manage to play half as good as he did in the big dance. at 492k and sitting at 2% ownership hes quite tempting. Could well be one of the pod players to get you ahead early, and if it does turn to s**t then just downtrade to a Libba, Brouch, rocky, Miles e.t.c type depending on whos looking the best.

Isaac Smith is the other likely one from the Hawks but I also beleive omeara will be getting the most attention. Just another reason to pass on him imo.
Will increase his average but not enough to be a keeper.

Its the same thing with guys like Zerret Sloane Zorko you just know they will be the number 1 targets on most occassions and they arent those untaggable types like Cripps, Fyfe Danger. Its doesnt make them unpickable as they will still score fairly well but it means there could be better options.

Macrae has never really copped that much attention same with Jelly so we dont know fully how they will handle it if they get it. I would say they are most likely to get it for their team also now.
Macrae got tagged a fair bit last year, he’s a gut running machine who can break it.

Not one mention of Shuey on here, could be a great pod if he can manage to play half as good as he did in the big dance. at 492k and sitting at 2% ownership hes quite tempting. Could well be one of the pod players to get you ahead early, and if it does turn to s**t then just downtrade to a Libba, Brouch, rocky, Miles e.t.c type depending on whos looking the best.
Shue dog has been in most of my teams and all of my dreams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great player & I love him to pieces.
However I can’t see him averaging the 120 you need from prime midfielders.

It’s a no SC wise from me dawg

Going into his 10th season having only averaged 100+ 3 times with the highest being only 105. Doesnt seem to present value.

Macrae got tagged a fair bit last year, he’s a gut running machine who can break it.

Id love to start him but not soing so means having an extra premo to start in the fwd line. Since the fwd rookies seem like a pile of piss as usual.

Hoping he drops a little at the start so get him a bit cheaper.

We've talked about him plenty. You'd just have to go back 10 pages.

Here2tellyoucampaigner is the only one brave enough with him. I had him last year and i'd probably advise you to avoid.

CD don't love him like they do other mids (Danger, Dustin, Macrae). He's all class but has to work hard for his points, always seems to get shafted.

Who knows, maybe after the grand final and his normie CD will start tossing him unicorn points this year :rainbow:

Here2tellyoucampaigner is the only one brave enough with him. I had him last year and i'd probably advise you to avoid.

CD don't love him like they do other mids (Danger, Dustin, Macrae). He's all class but has to work hard for his points, always seems to get shafted.

Who knows, maybe after the grand final and his normie CD will start tossing him unicorn points this year :rainbow:
It's got nothing to do with CD bias, and everything to do with getting tagged so often.

It's got nothing to do with CD bias, and everything to do with getting tagged so often.

lol_spider-man.gif

I've literally watched Dangerspud do nothing for a whole quarter as his team loses, and get +22 from 2 touches right at the end of it.

They have their favourites and their not so favourites. It gets proven every year. Scoring is about as consistent as my chol length in the bedroom.

lol_spider-man.gif

I've literally watched Dangerspud do nothing for a whole quarter as his team loses, and get +22 from 2 touches right at the end of it.

They have their favourites and their not so favourites. It gets proven every year. Scoring is about as consistent as my chol length in the bedroom.
Absolutely this. Have a look at the video on their website about the capture process. Every play is monotone commentating, then GAJ kicks a goal and there's genuine excitement from them. Would have been a +20 for that one.

https://www.championdata.com/index.php/sport/afl.html

Last edited:

Here2tellyoucampaigner is the only one DRUNK enough TO PICK him. I had him last year and i'd probably advise you to avoid.

EFA !!!!!

He Here2tellyouwhy were REALLY brave, we'd being seeing his love-child Barrass in his side .......but sadly, no balls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back