Position 2019 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm seriously considering it leaving Liberatore out and including Dom Sheed. Libba can potentially average 95 but I dont know where his head is at and he can be injury prone.Anyone else considering ditching him, heis midpriced madness after all.

I'm seriously considering it leaving Liberatore out and including Dom Sheed. Libba can potentially average 95 but I dont know where his head is at and he can be injury prone.Anyone else considering ditching him, heis midpriced madness after all.
His head looks in the game.

More so than after the flag. I reckon he has realised the error of his ways and will play 22 games, averaging 108 ;)

I decided to make the call between he and BCrouch as I thought both was too risky injury wise. Decided on Crouch but really as I personally prefer him as player (always been a fan and apparently this off season he had a surgery that he should have had years ago and it's really helped )

I decided to make the call between he and BCrouch as I thought both was too risky injury wise. Decided on Crouch but really as I personally prefer him as player (always been a fan and apparently this off season he had a surgery that he should have had years ago and it's really helped )
That second JLT game where the pig oinked was like watching an exhibition match. So much space, no intensity and all players looked good so I'd be careful selecting anyone on their performance that game.

Seeing a lot of teams without Brad Crouch. Why? Looked very good in JLT and may finally be over his issues. Sure he hasn’t averaged over 100 in the past but he also has never had a preseason. Interested in people’s thoughts on this one?

Seeing a lot of teams without Brad Crouch. Why? Looked very good in JLT and may finally be over his issues. Sure he hasn’t averaged over 100 in the past but he also has never had a preseason. Interested in people’s thoughts on this one?
giphy.gif

1552971861614.png
Add to that 2015 and 2018 with 0 games

Never averaged above 96.2

I prefer Sheed and Libba

View attachment 637559
Add to that 2015 and 2018 with 0 games

Never averaged above 96.2

I prefer Sheed and Libba
Yet this is his first full preseason, suggests both average and # of games should go up. Read somewhere Crows got some expert doctor renowned in his field who may finally have fixed his issues. A risk, sure, but would you bring him in if he goes 110s to start the year?

He’s in 28% of teams.
Moreso mean teams on here. Seeing very few

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is not getting Macrae at 689k now worth trading him in at 589k in 8 weeks time and using a trade to do that? This time of year everyone is focused on premiums losing money. They will all lose money, but the aim is to have every premium in your team at the start there at the end.
Trades are the valuable commodity and we forget that until about round 14 when we are on the verge of joining the no trades club.

I hear the club has puppies though so maybe worth a look

Is not getting Macrae at 689k now worth trading him in at 589k in 8 weeks time and using a trade to do that? This time of year everyone is focused on premiums losing money. They will all lose money, but the aim is to have every premium in your team at the start there at the end.
Trades are the valuable commodity and we forget that until about round 14 when we are on the verge of joining the no trades club.

I hear the club has puppies though so maybe worth a look

So who’s the casualty to get to him. The 666 rule suits him to a tee

If he stays fit you are gifted a 110+ average player at 400k, can't argue with that.....just matter of him staying fit, worst case he becomes a good stepping stone. Worth the risk, guys a jet.

If he stays fit you are gifted a 110+ average player at 400k, can't argue with that.....just matter of him staying fit, worst case he becomes a good stepping stone. Worth the risk, guys a jet.
Macrae only scored 100, is that a problem?

Not sure the relevance here to B.Crouch?

But no, did you see he barely tried or did anything, still scored 100 lol
oh oops, I read your post in another thread re Dunkley and got confused on my phone between tabs hahaha

Thanks though

110 might be a big ask for a full season from him. His best season all the way through he was up and down a lot. Even when he got going he scored few 70s. Yes he looked great in the preason but there was f all pressure even his bro went at 90% d/e again GWS. Fact is we have seen him play enough games in a row to determine properly what his base and ceiling is. If I had to get I thing he might be a 105 type player. In the end I decided I could only have 1 of him or Libba and was basically forced to choose Libba due to money contraints as I really wanted Matt Crouch. Potential top 8 at his price is too good to pass up for me at the start. If I get a 85-95 from Libba I will be happy with that.

110 might be a big ask for a full season from him. His best season all the way through he was up and down a lot. Even when he got going he scored few 70s. Yes he looked great in the preason but there was f all pressure even his bro went at 90% d/e again GWS. Fact is we have seen him play enough games in a row to determine properly what his base and ceiling is. If I had to get I thing he might be a 105 type player. In the end I decided I could only have 1 of him or Libba and was basically forced to choose Libba due to money contraints as I really wanted Matt Crouch. Potential top 8 at his price is too good to pass up for me at the start. If I get a 85-95 from Libba I will be happy with that.

He still provides a good option, if he gets injured early you still got options around him to go too, Rocky/Sheed/Libba etc, if you does well early, he gives a good cash boost and hope to just ride him out to a easy stepping stone option come the time. Each to their own, i like the risk v reward with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back