Position 2019 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

He still provides a good option, if he gets injured early you still got options around him to go too, Rocky/Sheed/Libba etc, if you does well early, he gives a good cash boost and hope to just ride him out to a easy stepping stone option come the time. Each to their own, i like the risk v reward with him.

Oh yeah I prob wasnt clear yes I think he is a good option and more likely to be a keeper than Libba but just doubt he can go 110. If I could find the money I would prob start him over libba but cant. Oh well cant have em all. Just hope libba does well enough.

HAHAHA was confused how he got brought up!

So whats your concern? Macrae and Dunkley with Macrae only getting 100?
Nah you said something about JLT being a good representation of your starting side and positions, and Macrae only got 100, thinking maybe he gets less time in the middle or something. But yeah, it's JLT, and I doubt he cared. All good, 120+ average coming up :)

Nah you said something about JLT being a good representation of your starting side and positions, and Macrae only got 100, thinking maybe he gets less time in the middle or something. But yeah, it's JLT, and I doubt he cared. All good, 120+ average coming up :)

160 coming up Sunday

Can’t believe people think Macrae will drop 100k.

If he scores a 160+ or something against GC in round 2 (189 his last game) he won’t drop a cent until at least round 5.
Big concern for me with MacRae is he's only had one year at that level. Can he repeat? Or will he be back to his traditional scoring?

Big concern for me with MacRae is he's only had one year at that level. Can he repeat? Or will he be back to his traditional scoring?

I'm too scared that he will continue from last year so have to pick him.

I don't want him destroying me every week when other teams I come up against have him and I don't.

I'm too scared that he will continue from last year so have to pick him.

I don't want him destroying me every week when other teams I come up against have him and I don't.

I am taking a punt and not starting him. If i pick him, he goes s**t and everyone gets him for ******* 400k

If i don't pick him, he goes 167, 149, 134, 201, 178, 166 and then i am *eeeed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Than pick him throw away the key and that’s that
That's not the process!
First you pick someone after way too much research.
Then you get settled and confident that you've made the right decision.
Then some clever kent on here brings up some interesting stat of some one else of similar value and potential.
Then FOMO kicks in and you start to wonder if the other person knows more than you.
Then doubt really kicks in and you start to believe that group think is really the way to go.
Then you change your mind away from your original plan.
It's a slippery slope my friend and as most of us on here probably drink more than we should we can fall for for a good fake now and then too.
You have to keep your wits, play hard and stay strong when players like Rocky, Billings and Greene are discussed in a positive manner.
Stay strong friend! I'm here if you need me!

Don't currently have him but keep being tempted by Steele.

Going into his 5th season, 23 year old who is now a full time mid. Got the job of playing alongside the oppo's best player and averaged 112 doing so from the bye last season. Got better and better as well, averaging 127 in the last month. JLT form very strong also. I also have no other keepers (or potential keepers) with the Round 12 bye (that's right, none at all). I think he can keep it up and become a keeper or at worst, make a small profit and allow me to pick the best premium mid that has lost some cash.

Not sure who to replace though - current mid set up is Cripps, Oliver, MCrouch, Brayshaw, Libba, Walsh, Rookies. Thinking either MCrouch or Brayshaw (whose score trajectory is very similar) or restructuring to upgrade a rookie (but mid rookies is where the money is usually at).

Who should I trade out? also, not many others are going Steele - am I missing something?

Going into his 5th season, 23 year old who is now a full time mid. Got the job of playing alongside the oppo's best player and averaged 112 doing so from the bye last season. Got better and better as well, averaging 127 in the last month. JLT form very strong also. I also have no other keepers (or potential keepers) with the Round 12 bye (that's right, none at all). I think he can keep it up and become a keeper or at worst, make a small profit and allow me to pick the best premium mid that has lost some cash.

Not sure who to replace though - current mid set up is Cripps, Oliver, MCrouch, Brayshaw, Libba, Walsh, Rookies. Thinking either MCrouch or Brayshaw (whose score trajectory is very similar) or restructuring to upgrade a rookie (but mid rookies is where the money is usually at).

Who should I trade out? also, not many others are going Steele - am I missing something?
Get rid of libba
Find the cash
The others are all too delicious to miss out on

A 5 premo mid line will slay early

Since i have Neale, Coniglio, Oliver, Cripps, Crouch and Liberatore in my team should i worry about bringing in Martin or not bpther at all.

Go for it.

:devil::devil::devil:

This post just convinced me to go from Bontempelli + Coniglio to Macrae + Steele.

What the mid rookies looking like? I've currently got Walsh at 6 and normal priced rookies filling out the rest of my midfield

Does anyone have Cousins? What are peoples thoughts on him?

I've been keeping an eye on Cuz all pre season.
Got Cuz locked at M7 since supercoach opened.
Walsh is my M8.

Biased as a hawk tragic but he's body has held up well so far so I will take a chance on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back