Position 2019 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Fiorini vs Bowes vs Henderson
Thinking Fiorini but it’s hard to split them.
In a draft league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oliver looks very fumbly. Still getting to it, just doesn't look clean when he touches it. No clean handballs out of the pack. I'm going to keep him for the year because we all know he has big score in him, but boy I'm regretting it.

For those who don't have him, you're laughing!

Oliver looks very fumbly. Still getting to it, just doesn't look clean when he touches it. No clean handballs out of the pack. I'm going to keep him for the year because we all know he has big score in him, but boy I'm regretting it.

For those who don't have him, you're laughing!

Yep regrets big time starting Ollie pig. :mad::thumbsdown:

Just isn't my year this year I feel. :'(

Theres F all in it mate. between 500 and 4000 theres about 200 pts i thiink.

I am 15,000 odd though.

Will keep battling away but I feel like my team is already behind the 8 ball compared to others.

Picking Sheed, B,Crouch and Libba I reckon was the key this year in order to start off with Lloyd, Whitfield and a decent F4.

I am 15,000 odd though.

Will keep battling away but I feel like my team is already behind the 8 ball compared to others.

Picking Sheed, B,Crouch and Libba I reckon was the key this year in order to start off with Lloyd, Whitfield and a decent F4.

CleverCommonBinturong-max-1mb.gif

I am 15,000 odd though.

Sheeds played 51% fwd last week, BCrouch is made of Glass and imo not a keeper, maybe a 100 M8 at best, Libba is complete BS coming off an ACL so its looking like a bad miss for us but its very possible he slows down. If Libba ends up not a keeper its fine for us. Lloyd is expensive so its a bit forgiving, Whitfield is over scoring. You'll be fine mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back