Position 2019 Midfielders

Yeah but that shouldn't affect his fitness too much right? He can still run full pelt, just no tackling/full contact he should be right to go round one.
Interrupted preseason isn't ideal but a shoulder is quite different to ankles, groin, hamstrings, knees etc.
Dunno. toxic was the one saying no Jelly because of surgery, but selected Fyfe last year and now selecting Titch. Very confusing.

Plunk

Rookie
Dec 17, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I have the Gawndy combo, if anybody else is in the same boat, I'd love to hear your midfield structure. Currently I have 4 premos + Libba but I was thinking of downgrading else where to bring in a fifth or just swap libba with a cash cow and upgrade another line.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I have the Gawndy combo, if anybody else is in the same boat, I'd love to hear your midfield structure. Currently I have 4 premos + Libba but I was thinking of downgrading else where to bring in a fifth or just swap libba with a cash cow and upgrade another line.
Yes I have Gawndy :p .....my midfield (ats) is 4 premo's, Brouch, and Libba .......the only change maybe Hanners/Libba ?

Returned 2 weeks early with the year 1-4's. Claims it is completely healed and is doing full training.
November with 3 months recovery makes it February, so sounds like he returned 2 months early. Bizarre that a 3 month recovery can turn in to a few weeks. Good to hear tho.

Going cold on Zerrett, he’s slightly underpriced but not enough to push old ladies out of the way for. I struggle to see him averaging 110.
I don’t understand the love for him.
I also don’t understand the toxic man crush.

I’ve got Gawndy.
Backs 3-0-3
Midfield 4-0-4
Forwards 4-1-1

Didstar

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Warming to Sloane if he has a full preseason. Before last year 6 consecutive 105+ average and has been reasonable durable over the years.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Warming to Sloane if he has a full preseason. Before last year 6 consecutive 105+ average and has been reasonable durable over the years.
tenor.gif

He’s a good option. I had him for a while but ended up going for better options. I don’t think you can’t rely on his scores pre-Dangerfield and there were enough problems in his 2017 scoring, without explanation, for me to prefer others that had better consistency.

8988CC8F-AF2B-4258-865D-78C651727611.jpeg

ubeaut

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
St Kilda
AFL Club
Essendon
Has he learnt to deal with a tag though?
He's up against Hewett and Jacobs in rounds 2 and 4 so I guess we'll find out early on. These 2 are the best taggers imo.

Didstar

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Has he learnt to deal with a tag though?
He's up against Hewett and Jacobs in rounds 2 and 4 so I guess we'll find out early on. These 2 are the best taggers imo.
The tag is the worry. But Sloane in recent years has been very up and down. Can make up for some lower scores with the big 150+ scores. Definitely not a lock by any means, but very tempting at the price.

Anyone got a 2017 top 10 mid and a 2018 top 10 mid breakdown?

Would love to know the actual percentage of players who back their lofty price tags up each year.

Thinking Dangerfield, Mitchell, Oliver, Neale, Fyfe, all would. Everyone else is hit and miss.

Brb just adding those 5 players to my team

like that a lot, I’m running with;
Backs 3-0-3
Mids 5-0-3
Forwards 3-1-2

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Considered that structure, but seems to be a lack of decent forward rookies but plenty of decent mid rookies. Of course, JLT may well change all that.

At the risk of ruining one of my juicy POD's, i have to ask what people's thoughts are on this spud :boar:

Ruined my life last year by playing like a crab.... but am i attracted to bad boys with premo potential?

upload_2018-12-24_5-37-38.png

High risk, high reward boiz. Might be more reckless with my POD's this year, and he's tempting my chol.

Career low disposal average last year, but i'm putting that down to being underdone/new team and Kenny the campaigner giving him minimal game time.

Any idea where i can find his TOG averages over his career?

At the risk of ruining one of my juicy POD's, i have to ask what people's thoughts are on this spud :boar:

Ruined my life last year by playing like a crab.... but am i attracted to bad boys with premo potential?

View attachment 598190

High risk, high reward boiz. Might be more reckless with my POD's this year, and he's tempting my chol.

Career low disposal average last year, but i'm putting that down to being underdone/new team and Kenny the campaigner giving him minimal game time.

Brave even mentioning that crab in these parts

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

View attachment 598190

I've had him in my team at some stage most years. Am considering him again. Would need to have a really solid pre-season though. His D/E% drop off is even more of a concern than his TOG for me though.

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pc-port-adelaide-power--tom-rockliff?advv=Y

rocky tog.JPG

DE.JPG

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Anyone got a 2017 top 10 mid and a 2018 top 10 mid breakdown?

Would love to know the actual percentage of players who back their lofty price tags up each year.

Thinking Dangerfield, Mitchell, Oliver, Neale, Fyfe, all would. Everyone else is hit and miss.

Brb just adding those 5 players to my team
From year to year, usually only 3-4 back it up from memory. Finding the 6-7 that slot in to the top ten is tricky.

Back