Position 2019 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy pig Mitchell will pump out 120+ scores from the get go and have coaches everywhere sideways trading(Or even upgrading) premiums to fit him back in. All hail Lord Titch :fire: :padlock:
Lol still can’t believe the Swannies didn’t wanna pay him. Gold I tells ya

Lol still can’t believe the Swannies didn’t wanna pay him. Gold I tells ya
To be fair, at the time Sydney had a lot of slowish inside mids ......JPK, Parker, Jack ect

Then there was the financial impact on the TPP by Buddy & Tippett recruitment

Will take Viney over Oliver in to the season. Dodgy shoulders worry me: GAJ, Fyfe, Rocky. It's killed all the Masters at various stages.
Each of those players had many successful years, bad shoulders and all. Oliver is entering his prime and simply cannot be stopped.

Oliver and Neale locked for me at this stage. If you must leave out Oliver, pick Brayshaw instead of Viney

Each of those players had many successful years, bad shoulders and all. Oliver is entering his prime and simply cannot be stopped.

Oliver and Neale locked for me at this stage. If you must leave out Oliver, pick Brayshaw instead of Viney
Happy to take a chance on Viney. Only went above 80% TOG twice last year and tonned up both times. Should be sub 500k I'm guessing and could average 105-110.
GAJ dropped his average about 15-20 PPG after his shoulder injury. Fyfe was always in and out with his. Will sit and watch Oliver at his price.

Happy to take a chance on Viney. Only went above 80% TOG twice last year and tonned up both times. Should be sub 500k I'm guessing and could average 105-110.
GAJ dropped his average about 15-20 PPG after his shoulder injury. Fyfe was always in and out with his. Will sit and watch Oliver at his price.
Y8HE.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wingard has been in and out of my squad depending if I need cash from Dunks/Heeney, might just tip the scale towards him, although I don't want him parked in the pocket ala Rioli style.

Yeah, I've been tossing around starting 3 of Heeney, Gray, Dunkley and Wingard.
Wingard being the one missing out most times, dunno who I'll take out for him, also, probably makes The Worpedo a decent option?
396k F/M... the minutes will definitely be up for grabs, depends if he's able to run them out yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back