Position 2019 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

This too Carlton heavy? Scares me a little.

View attachment 605336

Sam Walsh is a no for me .....again lessons learn't from last year, the Premium Rookies are a trap

Neale also a no ......that's a dramatic change in game-plan he's going into .....I want to see how he adapts to the Brisbane gameplan first, at that price

Sam Walsh is a no for me .....again lessons learn't from last year, the Premium Rookies are a trap

Neale also a no ......that's a dramatic change in game-plan he's going into .....I want to see how he adapts to the Brisbane gameplan first, at that price
Is a different game plan that relevant to inside contested ball winning pill magnets though?

Is a different game plan that relevant to inside contested ball winning pill magnets though?
Yeah don't get why people think Neale won't fit in. Brissy are one of the most Fantasy friendly teams in the comp when it comes to their midfielder set up.

It impacted Rocky last year at Port .... forget all the s**t of excuses ... fact is he took a while to settle in ... after the byes he started to play some decent footy

It impacted Rocky last year at Port .... forget all the s**t of excuses ... fact is he took a while to settle in ... after the byes he started to play some decent footy
Nah the Rocky situation is different.
Wasn't anywhere near 100%, dodgy shoulders and was played fwd a bit. Not excuses, valid reasons. He's not the player he was. If he was we'd all be picking him now that he's "settled in".
Lachie is in his prime, very durable and can't see him playing fwd much at all.
Not in my starting team ATS, but him moving clubs is not the reason.

Neale’s situation is more comparable to Titch moving to Hawthorn than Rocky going get to Port.

Both fit young guns with a spot in the starting midfield line up waiting. Admittedly Brisbane’s midfield is stronger than Hawthorn’s was when Titch arrived.

Neale is a certainty for a 110+ finish again this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it’s a big ask, but could someone post Coniglio’s average with/without Kelly/Shiel? Can’t seem to get on fanfooty for some reason.

Have a feeling he scored better with Kelly in and Shiel out. Really keen on him.

I know it’s a big ask, but could someone post Coniglio’s average with/without Kelly/Shiel? Can’t seem to get on fanfooty for some reason.

Have a feeling he scored better with Kelly in and Shiel out. Really keen on him.
Shiel missed 1 and Kelly missed 7 when Cogs was playing.

With both playing alongside him, Coniglio averaged 110.8 and when one was missing, he averaged 105.

I think Walsh will come in and score Dyson Heppell style in his first season, but that could just be bias.

Setterfield might not play round 1, same with Stocker. Gibbons would be a good pickup if we list him.

Think taking Neale is fine. Still prime age and a consistent scorer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back