Position 2019 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know how Fyfe’s pre-season was going before the elbow surgery?
Killing it. The bursta injury was considered null and void by the club, nothing to see...needed a drain from all reports.
I was just strange timing, why not feck off the Xflog games and get him ready for a tilt?
Freo I suppose?

capture.jpg

oh my.gif

I'd love to find a way to fit Beams in my side. Won't get the #1 tag now. Lucky to even get #2 or #3.
He did the weekend just gone.
Tucker lined up on him and followed him closely

Merrett is worrying me. Is he just not as good as he once was?

Currently have him in my midfield and I want to stick with him but his JLT form is pretty bad.

Also had a shocker last year and thought he was bounce back but now I'm not too sure.

Currently have him in my midfield and I want to stick with him but his JLT form is pretty bad.

Also had a shocker last year and thought he was bounce back but now I'm not too sure.

He only played 59% TOG last night, and didn't look as though he was out of 2nd gear for most of it.

Think he's more Fantasy relevant than SC, but if you were confident picking him before JLT I don't think he's done anything to dissuade you, just on managed game-time.

If he played 85% TOG he would have had 30+ disposals comfortably.

Those are the plebs, but found a picture of the boss.

giphy.gif

Think you're severely exaggerating his poor form last year.

A concussion in round 1 clearly affected him early (average of 55 after 3), then went on to average 107.6 after that.

Rule 1. Don't judge premiums based on JLT. They don't give a s**t, just going through the motions.

Averaged 111.5 in 2016, 109.2 in 2017. Had the concussion game in Rd1 and was slow for a few weeks but averaged 107.5 for the last 19 weeks with 11 of his last 12 all 100+.

Not sure why he would be so worrying and you can't go wrong with him priced at 100.

Rule 1. Don't judge premiums based on JLT. They don't give a s**t, just going through the motions.

Averaged 111.5 in 2016, 109.2 in 2017. Had the concussion game in Rd1 and was slow for a few weeks but averaged 107.5 for the last 19 weeks with 11 of his last 12 all 100+.

Not sure why he would be so worrying and you can't go wrong with him priced at 100.

I guess people are just worried whether his foot injury is still affecting him.

Based on the concussion issue last year and now the slow start after the foot injury, he doesn't seem to play well with niggles.

edit: he's still in my DT, but not for me in SC.

With Forwards and their rookies being so s**t I think i may end up having to sacrifice Libba to free up some cash to beef up the line.

Annoying that all the good midpricers are in the midfield where all the seemingly decent rookies are as well.

Forward and Def rookies are gash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to find a way to fit Beams in my side. Won't get the #1 tag now. Lucky to even get #2 or #3.

Stop flapping ya gums and put him in your side

He only played 59% TOG last night, and didn't look as though he was out of 2nd gear for most of it.

Think he's more Fantasy relevant than SC, but if you were confident picking him before JLT I don't think he's done anything to dissuade you, just on managed game-time.

If he played 85% TOG he would have had 30+ disposals comfortably.

If your expectation is 85% TOG from Merrett you're going to be disappointed.

merrett.JPG

Upgrade target if anything. Missed a chunk of pre-season, will get better back half of year.

Cogs and Crouch have worked their way in through great JLT form after I was toying with only selecting one of them. Still have 108k in the bank but really not sure what to do with it.

ps. What is with the bloody Mazda ad! I swear that wasn't there yesterday.

Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 1.24.23 pm.png

Cogs and Crouch have worked their way in through great JLT form after I was toying with only selecting one of them. Still have 108k in the bank but really not sure what to do with it.

ps. What is with the bloody Mazda ad! I swear that wasn't there yesterday.

View attachment 631841
Yeah, but you've got to click on the ads so they keep the game free and the prizes high.

Not that I'll ever win them. 😥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back