2019 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with this interpretation.

It doesn't make it any better though. I remember thinking he was the most outspoken critic regarding Simoncelli's riding.

That was such a bad howler.
I tend to agree, but I also agree with the commentators in that he probably didn't expect Dovi to almost stop dead in front of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F1 cars sounded better, the 500s sounded better, hell even the GrA Touring Cars sounded good.

I'll be coaching til just before the first bounce.

I haven't made the trip to Geelong since the last time we won down there, it's about time I went back !!!

Lorenzo with an extremely fast crash in FP1. His bike is an absolute write off and he's been carted away in the meat wagon. He initially walked away albeit very gingerly before sitting down by the barrier clearly very sore. He had a massive crash in testing on the Monday after the last race where he hit the air fence and feared he'd broken vertebrae. Hopefully that's not the case here.

The nightmare continues.

Speaking of Lorenzo, ViƱales has been scathing of him from the last race, believing Jorge should be heavily penalised like starting from the back of the grid. I find this ironic from the bloke who got a slap on the wrist for riding even more dangerously in qualifying.

Another really horrible crash, this time in Moto2. Dimas Ekky Pratama continues his painful year, sideswiped by Stefano Manzi and lost control of his bike, slapping down very hard, knocked unconcious and the the session red flagged. They took a good 15 minutes to load him into the ambulance and looked very careful with him. Hope he's okay.

Also, Lorenzo had been transferred to hospital.

Lorenzo with a fractured 6th thoracic vertebra. Will head back to Barcelona for further treatment. Don't know how long he'll be out for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back