2019 MotoGP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerous_Woman_35

U make me feel like a DW
AFL Club
Geelong
Is it just me or is anyone else getting bored of Marquez leaving everyone for dust?! Like the last two years we had a lot of different podiums and race winners but this year it's mainly been Marquez winning by huge amounts of time and no one coming close..

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
Thread starter #185
Is it just me or is anyone else getting bored of Marquez leaving everyone for dust?! Like the last two years we had a lot of different podiums and race winners but this year it's mainly been Marquez winning by huge amounts of time and no one coming close..
Nah, it's just you and the yellow brigade, haha. 😂

In seriousness, it would be great to have more winners but Marquez is just the best. The others aren't really all that far behind but he just has that little bit extra in reserve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Not really, he's just that much better than everyone else.

Also, unlike F1 there's still enough excitement in the race to keep everyone entertained. Good race by Jack, but his tyre management needs a bit of work.

Top Bottom