2019 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

Horrible error however that happened, Miller did everything right to put himself in the fight and the chance gets taken away from him. That's sport some days but I'm still guessing Argentina can't come quick enough for Miller and whoever's job it was to secure the seat.

Congrats to Crutchlow on a podium to start 2018 but Dovi and Marquez just on another level. Just picked right up where they left off.

Now excuse me while I go find my copy of a twist of the wrist 2.

Gee Miller looked good, what a massive shame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Four manufacturers (everyone except Yamaha) have protested Ducati's win because of the rear aero on the swingarm. The protest has been dismissed but is still pending an appeal.

Died in 2017.

Four 500cc GP titles and then switches over to grab an F1 world championship to round it out (plus a 3rd in the 24hr Le Mans). Still getting in race cars and on bikes right up until the end and from a career perspective you'd have to be pretty happy with that.

He also drove during the period that I reckon had the best looking F1 cars of all, the Lotus is a personal favourite but the Ferrari didn't look that bad either.

ce1460b0550cd6079a4aae8a3305d4fa.jpg