2019 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Been watching since 2002 before that wasn't into Motorsports at all, watched F1 for awhile but have given that away due to Hamilton and Bottas continuely coming 1 & 2 also Rosberg before he retired, also Max getting favoured over DanšŸ˜”
So I only watch MotoGP and I love it, never been to a race though but wish to go to Misano one day before Rossi retires..

Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong
The ones that Rossi caused or the ones Marc did ??

Well Rossi only caused one and that was Marc's fault anyways bc he tried to push him off too by trying to go in on his line, so he kicked him back but I actually got over that and liked Marc again till last season, when in one of the races, he cheated 3 times, including making Rossi fall off his bike, so after that I unfollowed him on FB and stopped liking him..

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Well Rossi only caused one and that was Marc's fault anyways bc he tried to push him off too by trying to go in on his line, so he kicked him back but I actually got over that and liked Marc again till last season, when in one of the races, he cheated 3 times, including making Rossi fall off his bike, so after that I unfollowed him on FB and stopped liking him..
Never reason with Rossi fans, he could kill a child and it would still be the kids fault.

Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Never reason with Rossi fans, he could kill a child and it would still be the kids fault.

That's not true, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that's mine, it's not bc I'm a Rossi fan, even if I wasn't I could see Marc as a cheater and I admitted that Rossi kicked him off, I could of said that he didn't like most of his fans said at the time, two wrongs don't make a right, that is why I kept liking Marquez after then but then last season it was all Marc, so I am no longer a fan, nothing wrong with that..

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
I'm guessing you're a fan of someone else! I also like Jack Miller, use to like Marquez until him and Rossi's incidents...

I'm a fan of pretty much everyone in MotoGP whose initials aren't MM or VR. Admirer of all.

Miller is certainly who I cheer for the most though. Been a long time fan (and apologist).

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams

Oh, dear...

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
That's not true, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that's mine, it's not bc I'm a Rossi fan, even if I wasn't I could see Marc as a cheater and I admitted that Rossi kicked him off, I could of said that he didn't like most of his fans said at the time, two wrongs don't make a right, that is why I kept liking Marquez after then but then last season it was all Marc, so I am no longer a fan, nothing wrong with that..
A cheater......

You're starting to embarrass yourself.

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Ha love this. I agree with K regarding who I barrack for but I do like to see the underdogs get up and different podium makeup. And as K said we should admire them all . But as an Ozzie on the world stage I support jack and want him to become consistent and do well . Very well . As I support Remi . So far pleased for both .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
So breaking mistake from MM . Seemed unlike him . ?

It was strange. He looked smooth and like he was riding well within himself. One of those things. The data probably showed him doing nothing different to the previous laps but it can only take the tiniest of mistakes sometimes, especially on a track with such a shoddy surface.

The commentators blamed themselves as they had just said he was going along well, hardly any mistakes, calling it the commentators curse..

The commentators were right to take responsibility. Moto3, Moto2, MotoGP, nearly every rider they praised during the night managed to crash, haha!

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Remy had a difficult weekend but made a reasonable fist of things considering. He crashed in qualifying from a gust of wind when he created a hill, limiting him to starting 18th. He made a good start, I'd say up to about 12th on the first lap and then...

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Remy had a difficult weekend but made a reasonable fist of things considering. He crashed in qualifying from a gust of wind when he created a hill, limiting him to starting 18th. He made a good start, I'd say up to about 12th on the first lap and then...

Avoiding a crash and dropping him back to the tenthish . Thnks K . Appreciate the analysis and glad he kept his composure and rode for points .

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
That was cool. Back when the American Superbikes were relevant.
Interesting to note the different layout of Laguna Seca.
Bubba Shobert was said to be right up there as a talent with Rainey, Schwantz, Lawson and you can see where that narrative comes from. A terrible shame brain injury robbed him off his career.
Fred Merkel was an excellent rider, win two World Superbike titles.
Daytona, the world centre of racing šŸ¤£