2019 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

1999 AGP is the only time I've been. I've been hanging outside PI to watch them test a few times as well. I even put up pics on the motorsport photos thread (Hopefully they're not dead links yet?)

Was it a great race? Didn't watch it way back then..
Is there any chance of meeting and having photos with the riders when they test? :)

Was it a great race? Didn't watch it way back then..
Nah, yeah, maybe. Kenny Roberts dominated before suffering a tyre problem and Tadayuki Okada held off Biaggi and Regis Laconi to win.
Is there any chance of meeting and having photos with the riders when they test? :)
You're not allowed inside the circuit. you watch them through the fence. With no crowd inside, you still get a good viewing though.

Talking to other people there. The MotoGP teams, including riders, all hang out at the same restaurant/bars afterwards, and are pretty good with the public while they're there.

Who has been to the MotoGP before? Also which races?
I was going to go to Italy and go to Misano race then maybe go to F1 Monaco race but only ever looked into it and didn't end up doing it..

I've only ever been to the Phillip island rounds. Would like to do Sepang in the next couple of years.
I've been every year since '97. Also went in '89. Missed out on 1990 because I didn't do my homework. :(

I've only ever been to the Phillip island rounds. Would like to do Sepang in the next couple of years.
I've been every year since '97. Also went in '89. Missed out on 1990 because I didn't do my homework. :(

Cool, you're lucky to go most years, also Sepang is one of the best tracks, use to know all the tracks well because I played them on a MotoGP game on my ps2 lol at Le Mans, we would overlap everyone by 23 laps 😂😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morbidelli and Quartararo looking impressive.
Viñales is a show here. Finally a decent start and usually gets stronger as a race progresses.
Miller starting to struggle after a strong start.

Lorenzo was enormously disappointing. Embarrassingly so. Needs to turn things around and very quickly. Which is hard to see happening at the moment as Honda have been far more accommodating than Ducati were (to start with).