2019 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

Marquez just on another level. Death by a thousand cuts.
Jack riding great. Dovi close but not all over him and being held up.

Been some weird incidents in this race.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting bored of Marquez leaving everyone for dust?! Like the last two years we had a lot of different podiums and race winners but this year it's mainly been Marquez winning by huge amounts of time and no one coming close..

Nah, it's just you and the yellow brigade, haha. 😂

In seriousness, it would be great to have more winners but Marquez is just the best. The others aren't really all that far behind but he just has that little bit extra in reserve.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting bored of Marquez leaving everyone for dust?! Like the last two years we had a lot of different podiums and race winners but this year it's mainly been Marquez winning by huge amounts of time and no one coming close..
Not really, he's just that much better than everyone else.

Also, unlike F1 there's still enough excitement in the race to keep everyone entertained. Good race by Jack, but his tyre management needs a bit of work.

Nah, it's just you and the yellow brigade, haha. 😂

In seriousness, it would be great to have more winners but Marquez is just the best. The others aren't really all that far behind but he just has that little bit extra in reserve.

Yeah haha, it doesn’t worry me that Marquez is better, I admit it but would be nice to see a few different winners, that is all I’m trying to say..

Not really, he's just that much better than everyone else.

Also, unlike F1 there's still enough excitement in the race to keep everyone entertained. Good race by Jack, but his tyre management needs a bit of work.

Yeah you’re right there, at least the rest are still fighting for a spot on the podium not like in F1 when we all know the result way before it’s over!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The move to Ducati wasn't dumb, the fact they didn't give him the equipment he wanted until too late in the piece was dumb.

The move to Honda is a bit weird though, he has a smooth style that the Honda just doesn't suit.

I thought he was quite strong later in the season last year for Ducati and had made the wrong choice in leaving them for Honda when he was just beginning to head in the right direction on the Ducati..
They didn't want to pay him what he wanted

leRi3_d.jpg

When Honda asked Jorge why he wanted to join them he ticked the first box.

Lorenzo had a falling out with the Ducati hierarchy. He didn't feel they backed him in, they didn't make the changes he asked for and worst of all, the head honcho publicly criticised him. The rift was highlighted when Jorge won his first race and completely ignored the Claudio Domenicali, the Ducati CEO who was in attendance.

Lorenzo's biggest issue this year has been health. Just like a footballer struggling to catch up with an interrupted pre-season, Jorge suffered injury and missed significant slabs of testing before getting heavily injured at the first round again. He's then been behind both in health and seat time. A change of seat on the weekend saw him improve but he just needs more time to adapt. Funnily enough, this year Honda have a much more powerful engine but it has cost them their braking strength this altering the way it needs to be ridden. Marquez said he had to ride it braking earlier and carrying high corner speed. Sounds like it could turn out quite suitable for a certain someone.

View attachment 677675

When Honda asked Jorge why he wanted to join them he ticked the first box.

Lorenzo had a falling out with the Ducati hierarchy. He didn't feel they backed him in, they didn't make the changes he asked for and worst of all, the head honcho publicly criticised him. The rift was highlighted when Jorge won his first race and completely ignored the Claudio Domenicali, the Ducati CEO who was in attendance.

Lorenzo's biggest issue this year has been health. Just like a footballer struggling to catch up with an interrupted pre-season, Jorge suffered injury and missed significant slabs of testing before getting heavily injured at the first round again. He's then been behind both in health and seat time. A change of seat on the weekend saw him improve but he just needs more time to adapt. Funnily enough, this year Honda have a much more powerful engine but it has cost them their braking strength this altering the way it needs to be ridden. Marquez said he had to ride it braking earlier and carrying high corner speed. Sounds like it could turn out quite suitable for a certain someone.
Does that someone have the initials CS ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back