hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Reckon he's just about done is the old man. But what a career.....

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
Reckon he's just about done is the old man. But what a career.....

I think you're about right. He's hardly a tailender now but to have two races with very lowly qualifying positions (14th and 18th) that has seen him crash out of the race is a bad sign, especially with other Yamahas on the podium. Fortunately for Yamaha, they have a pretty handy replacement waiting in the wings.

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
I think you're about right. He's hardly a tailender now but to have two races with very lowly qualifying positions (14th and 18th) that has seen him crash out of the race is a bad sign, especially with other Yamahas on the podium. Fortunately for Yamaha, they have a pretty handy replacement waiting in the wings.

Fair call. He’s done his time . One of the best ever . Mid season seat / draft K .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
So my question is . What happened? Video inconclusive. Thnx

They made some morning setting changes and he had good pace, tried use that pace to get through the pack but got a bit over-eager and lost the front taking Taka Naka down with him.

Fair call. He’s done his time . One of the best ever . Mid season seat / draft K .

Haha, nah. He gets to the end of the year at least. A send off year for his legion of fans. He'll still likely get some good results.

Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong
I’d like to hear Dangerous opinion also. . I reckon go and manage Rossi

I wouldn't want him to retire right now. I hope he sticks around a little longer so I get to see him race even if he doesn't win any more races.
Would have been nice if he'd finished the race yesterday as I've been extra sad this weekend cause my cat passed away.
At least I got an extra month with her, since I told you guys she was dying. 😔

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
I wouldn't want him to retire right now. I hope he sticks around a little longer so I get to see him race even if he doesn't win any more races.
Would have been nice if he'd finished the race yesterday as I've been extra sad this weekend cause my cat passed away.
At least I got an extra month with her, since I told you guys she was dying. 😔

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crutchlow is riding with a cracked Tibia this weekend and possibly a damaged ACL. He had an incident on his pushbike whereby he slipped and fell over on a cobblestone path in his riding shoes when he dismounted to check his seat.

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
They are the walking wounded in MotoGP. As well as Crutchlow's leg injury, Quartararo had a big headshake through Waldmann corner (the old Waterfall) and had a partial dislocation of his shoulder.
Aleix Espargaro is still recovering from a significant leg injury sustained in Catalunya when Bradley Smith played torpedo.
But worst of all is Taka Naka. They mentioned his team looked concerned and a doctor in his put box. I wondered what they were talking about as he climbed the standings as far as third fastest in FP4. Then he came back into the pits and had to get onto crutches to hobble inside. Tough as old boot leather.