Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
I would rather win a MotoGP Championship having to work hard for it, not be soo much better and faster than everyone else there’s no fun in that. I like a challenge, more glory winning it the hard way not the easy way. Lots of close wins rather than +5 seconds ahead wins, maybe that’s just me.

Odd thing to say. Winning is winning. Also, the word on the Honda is that it's no good in a battle this year, getting out on its own is where it needs to be.

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
Ugh, I've always disliked Alzamora. He got lucky Melandri missed the first three rounds with injury. Then he sooked over Marco's race tactics in the last race (they were legit). Finally, he ended up the head of Marquez posse that prevented Stoner having two final rides to fill in for an injured Pedrosa. Emilio can get stuffed.

Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong
It's more exhilarating from an individual battle perspective but winning a premiership is no more satisfying whether it's tight or comfortable. Winning is winning (and crushing an opposition is usually more satisfying for an individual).

Well the 3 premiership’s we won I was happy we won them and yes one was a blow out the next one close and then another blow out but my favourite was 09’ because we had to fight till the end and it was more satisfying being only 12 points. The 07 was satisfying but because we hadn’t won for years even though it was one sided I just enjoyed it bc it was my first gf since being a cats supporter that we won, then 11’ is special because I went to that gf. So they were special but for different reasons.