Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
Quartararo grabs a sixth pole position to finish his rookie season ahead of Marquez. Miller grabs the final front row spot in a strong performance ahead of Viñales.

Rossi qualified 12th, four spots ahead of Lorenzo. One last battle perhaps?

19 year old Iker Lecuona very impressively qualified on the KTM ahead of Iannone, Abraham and Syahrin.

Unfortunately Pecco Bagnaia won't be racing due to injury after a bizarre endo crash leaving pit lane.

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Quartararo grabs a sixth pole position to finish his rookie season ahead of Marquez. Miller grabs the final front row spot in a strong performance ahead of Viñales.

Rossi qualified 12th, four spots ahead of Lorenzo. One last battle perhaps?

19 year old Iker Lecuona very impressively qualified on the KTM ahead of Iannone, Abraham and Syahrin.

Unfortunately Pecco Bagnaia won't be racing due to injury after a bizarre endo crash leaving pit lane.

Well done jack. Wow and wow. Overseas but will look fwd to the results ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Horrific Moto3 crash leading to the race to be red flagged after it was already a delayed. Denis Foggia hit a crashed bike that skidded back on to the circuit in one of the most violent impacts I've seen in quite a while. He's been getting treated on the racing surface for at least the last 10 minutes. I hope he's okay.

Horrific Moto3 crash leading to the race to be red flagged after it was already a delayed. Denis Foggia hit a crashed bike that skidded back on to the circuit in one of the most violent impacts I've seen in quite a while. He's been getting treated on the racing surface for at least the last 10 minutes. I hope he's okay.
Just saw it , *en horrible.
Is Tatai ok ?

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sounds like quite an unexpected rider shuffle in MotoGP next year. The strong talk is:
Alex Marquez is a done deal to replace Lorenzo at Repsol Honda

Jack Miller will replace Petrucci in the factory Ducati team

Miller will be replaced at Pramac by Johann Zarco

Petrucci will be relegated to the Avintia Ducati team.

I think this is patently unfair to Petrucci who should at worst swap spots with Miller (but I think should keep his ride).
I also don't think Repsol is a good move for Marquez where he'll have the most intense spotlight and a hard to ride bike. I think he'd be better to take a Pramac Ducati ride in 12 months time.

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Petrucci has been nowhere since his purple patch earlier in the year.

Not confident about Miller.

His second half has been pretty poor but I don't think it is has been get sacked bad.

Miller is very fast and has improved every year. He's quite clearly made a big step this year and there's no reason why he can't do the same again next year, especially with full factory resources.

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Good to see that footage.

I think it helped that it was a clean, simultaneous hit on both legs.

I think it helped that it hit him from behind. When I've done track days they tell us to check behind us because if we crashed there, the next guy could do the same. If Zarco turned and looked, I don't think he could've been quick enough to avoid contact and would've copped the bike in the shins. That would have been much worse.