MRP / Trib. 2019 MRP Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Of course Mummy got off, hurting a Carlton player probably gets him a week discount for next time.

He doesn't play for Carlton.

All clear!

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-05-20/match-review-carnage-four-banned-blue-straight-to-tribunal

There was better news for Greater Western Sydney ruckman Shane Mumford, who escaped without punishment for a bump that left former Carlton captain Marc Murphy spending a night in a Sydney hospital on Sunday evening with suspected broken ribs.

Anzac16

Premiership Player
Jun 21, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Central Districts
Seriously. Mummy sends Murph to hospital by sinking a knee in and Daisy gets sent to the tribunal for abusing an umpire.

I'm not condoning umpire abuse in any way, I'd like to know what the hell he said.

Espio

Team Captain
Jun 4, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Not sure chook lotto is applicable given we get screwed over everytime. How Cripps can get penalised worse than Mumford is a joke.

Even exluding the knee. That is a swinging arm from 5 feet away. Is this allowed now midriff or not?
Seems absurd in that the only intent is to cause harm which it did.
Medical reports clearly do not apply to Carlton players.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feb 19, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Not sure chook lotto is applicable given we get screwed over everytime. How Cripps can get penalised worse than Mumford is a joke.

Time for the club to take the stand on this Mumford has form for this sort of thing yet gets off and Daisy gets sent to
tribunal for upsetting the umpire truth hurts but umpires have been having a whinge to AFL of late so AFL respons is to kick a team that is down not one of the poster sides

slashin_velvet

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, STL Blues
Wanna know what Thomas said - must have been pretty inflammatory for it to be directly referred to the tribunal

EDIT: Looked up the umpire, and it was directed towards a boundary umpire.....that's even more unusual.

murphbf08

All Australian
Nov 18, 2007
hawthorn
AFL Club
Carlton
Seriously. Mummy sends Murph to hospital by sinking a knee in and Daisy gets sent to the tribunal for abusing an umpire.

I'm not condoning umpire abuse in any way, I'd like to know what the hell he said.

The afl knows GWS need Mumford to win games so they let him off and brad Lloyds was part of it. Yes I'm wearing my tin hat and it sounds ridiculous, but there is no other logical explanation for this. Kneeing in the ribs IS NOT A BUMP.* this Afl, they're not getting any more of my money or attention.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

agro

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
The afl knows GWS need Mumford to win games so they let him off and brad Lloyds was part of it. Yes I'm wearing my tin hat and it sounds ridiculous, but there is no other logical explanation for this. Kneeing in the ribs IS NOT A BUMP.**** this Afl, they're not getting any more of my money or attention.

Time for Carlton to file that away for next season - if the AFL are condoning “live by the sword die by the sword” then Mumford has to be lined up by Casboult or perhaps Charlie Curnow accidentally driving a knee straight into the small of his back whilst taking a speccy.

Sep 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers
Deliberate unecessary rough conduct, clearly drives his thigh across to contact Murphy after the ball has been disposed.

Medium force, bloke is hospitalised with broken ribs ffs, I'm assuming he's cleared of any internal injuries but at the time I wouldn't have been surprised had there been any.

Yet Cripps is fined for a ******* chin tickler and Daisy straight to the tribunal for giving a spray FMD.

Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Daisy told the Umpire he's a ******* cheat, i'd be running to the Tribunal with the footage of our game against the Pies and push the argument that any reaosnable person, including Daisy, would conlude that the Umpire's are a bunch of ******* cheats. Should get off.

Seriously... the AFL is ****ed though. We're in a sorry state. Last to get support and first to be made an example of.

Anzac16

Premiership Player
Jun 21, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Central Districts
So Rampe can say to the umpire that he speaks like a little girl yet as soon as the word cheat gets mentioned from Daisy it's straight to the tribunal.

The MRO has just been a joke this year.

Back