MRP / Trib. 2019 MRP Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Beat me to it Jab. Was about to say the same thing
if you are both going to be saying the same thing for bandwidth sake we will need to let one of you go - let chief know who it is to be by cob today - cheers....

Last edited:

Bamboo Harvester

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2018
Shark Bay
AFL Club
Carlton
I always dread opening this thread after a game.

Pleasantly surprised we escaped the usual trumped up charge this week.
Daisy given a 2 week suspension for running through the banner with an unacceptable level of force.

Christian stated that it was fortunate no-one was injured with this reckless action, but the AFL are cracking down on this type of behavior that is creeping into the game.

Felt a little bad, but still hit submit. Different story if he was injured :p

Don't feel bad. It kills us to play Phillips, Lobbe and De Koning in the same side.

Blue and Blue

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 29, 2018
On the glory road
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Everton
I like Phillips for trying his heart out (but sadly still looking more like a ballet dancer than a ruckman). I cant believe he has done something to almost qualify for the whos got mongrel thread......:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Dawson will be suspended for Sydney's clash with Fremantle, with his bump to the head of Carlton youngster Paddy Dow deemed worthy of a one-match ban by Michael Christian.
Dow was forced to undergo a concussion test as a result of the bump, which was assessed by Christian as careless conduct with medium impact to the head.

Sydney's Zak Jones fined $1500 for striking Darcy Lang.

Healer

Club Legend
Apr 16, 2018
Timboon
AFL Club
Carlton
Careless ? Line a bloke up with shoulder and arm nearly knock him cold and its careless.

Your honour this man fell through the plate glass into the jewellery store, and when he got home was surprised to find his pockets filled with diamonds and gold, a case of mere carelessness.
in fact, sue the jewellery shop for flimsy windows, public safety issue

Jun 6, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
is that the 5th time cunnington has been cited and walked - he just keeps on merrily belting blokes............good old afl.........
Cunnington’s record was reported last week when he dodged another suspension. 14 citations in his career for 2 games suspended and about $23,000 in fines.

Back